**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Capt Marvel - SP2?? [Under Investigation]

Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

It's been over a year that the player base has indicated there are issues with her SP2, and inabilities to loop it into combos.

We have been told it will be fixed many times, however, this has not occurred.

When can we expect some follow through?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    When bases show up
  • Aq, aw & story/events I can loop 4/5 combo in to special 2, but arena 25+ streak I can't ever get any combo in to her l2. That's the o lay time I ever have an issue comboing with her
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    4 hit (MLLL --> SP2) is about 15% accuracy in AW, about 5% accuracy against Dormammu in AQ.

This was supposed to fixed this recent patch, but didnt.

womp womp

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Bump any insight?
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I will take a rank down ticket since you can't fix her Kabam!!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I think they could fix her animation. Special 1 should cause her to attack the same but leave her in the air afterwards. Special 2 should stay the same but put you back on the ground.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I'm going to make this thread our home base for this issue, so please check there for updates. Thanks!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    See bases are coming. Lol
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    While we are discussing things that have been said that the team is working on, what about the pure skill mastery ? Just as you said the sp2 of the marvel girls were being looked in to, you also said you were working on something to make pure skill comparable to what it was pre 12.0

That's 120 cores valued at 3600 units that are having no effect on the game. I'm not trying to hijack this thread as I have a 4* 5/50 sig 99 CM and a 5* 4/55 sig 50 CM, she is one of my favorite champs, but her special 2 is basically useless unless you parry into it. With other champs you can land their L2 after a 5 hit combo, with CM it should be the same.
  • BollBoll Posts: 2
    First of all , i´m completely agree about the problems of captain / miss marvel´s sp2 .... , but i found a very effectively way to land it ... Just try a heavy attack and just inmediately when she´s charging it , press the special button and bingo , lots of damage ... you can even connect 2 kicks from the heavy attack + Sp2 .