**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Damage reduced

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
So today I was exploring and I had noticed my 6* Corvus was doing way less damage than normal.
Mediums only hitting for 1700 or so well having no missions complete and 2 armor breaks against a colossus.
His attack rating is 2000 so a Crit with true damage should not be doing less than his normal attack rating.

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

So today I was exploring and I had noticed my 6* Corvus was doing way less damage than normal.
    Mediums only hitting for 1700 or so well having no missions complete and 2 armor breaks against a colossus.
    His attack rating is 2000 so a Crit with true damage should not be doing less than his normal attack rating.

Anyone else notice this?

Was it against an enemy with physical resistance
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    I also noticed my r5 corvus he is like nerfed in dis update
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’s a bug where physical resistance decreases damage astronomically, if it was against that that’s the reason
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wasn't against physical resistance node.
    My sp2 against an IP with 1 mission completed
    Just did 3k, 3k, 11k damage that used to be easily
    7k, 7k, 22+k with no missions
    Ye just tested damage seems off

@Kabam Miike

Can you please have the team look into this.
    Ye can you also look at the physical resistance bug as well
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

@Kabam Miike

Can you please have the team look into this.

where was this at? what node, buffs?
    Master difficulty IP Boss
    1st quest

Against Karnak no charges no nodes
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Resist Physical

Passive: Covered in a dense callus, Karnak has toughened his skin and gains 21% increased Physical Resistance.
    Patchie93 said:

Against Karnak no charges no nodes

• StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    I’m not liking this at all. Has it been assessed @Kabam Miike
  • I'll ask for this to be looked into, but there have been no changes to Corvus. Also, remember that Corvus's Critical Hits bypass Armor, so an Armor Break does not increase his damage, and Karnak does have a natural physical resistance.

I'll ask for this to be looked into, but there have been no changes to Corvus. Also, remember that Corvus's Critical Hits bypass Armor, so an Armor Break does not increase his damage, and Karnak does have a natural physical resistance.

Corvus has true damage so he should ignore physical resistance this bug has been going on for ages unnoticed please fix it thank you

I'll ask for this to be looked into, but there have been no changes to Corvus. Also, remember that Corvus's Critical Hits bypass Armor, so an Armor Break does not increase his damage, and Karnak does have a natural physical resistance.

Also when applying an armor break against a champ with physical resistance it reduces your damage phenomenally
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    Any update on this @Kabam Miike ? I’ve noticed it today when doing some Chptr 5 exploration especially. Thanks