**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic Four Champion Use

Anyone else think it’s a joke that they put a champ that isn’t even in the Standard Crystals yet as the bonus champ? I mean only spenders are gonna have him already so FTP players are at a disadvantage from the start

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    yeah but the first ones where kinda easy, beside thing and annihilous....

BP, Ghost Rider, Wolverine....
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Little late for this complaint, as today's bonus is Ant Man...
  • Hugh_Jazz_XIVHugh_Jazz_XIV Posts: 13
    Ant Man? He's not my favorite. But I'll do it to get at least the 25 units.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    These rewards are exceptional for developing players and not-exceptional for endgame players. If a developing player gets 20/30 days of rewards, it'll mean more to his roster than a whale going 30/30. I grumbled at the outset because I didn't have Annihilus or any F4 champs, but I've been very happy with the mix so far.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    TankRT83 said:

Anyone else think it’s a joke that they put a champ that isn’t even in the Standard Crystals yet as the bonus champ? I mean only spenders are gonna have him already so FTP players are at a disadvantage from the start

Considering you can do the objectives with 3*.. and i do the 3* arenas for new champs.. no don't think there is anything wrong with the champs they have been using for this... it's a great and easy objective to have..
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    yeah, I missed the unit milestones for both she-hulk and annihilus ... *sigh* oh well :)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

These rewards are exceptional for developing players and not-exceptional for endgame players. If a developing player gets 20/30 days of rewards, it'll mean more to his roster than a whale going 30/30. I grumbled at the outset because I didn't have Annihilus or any F4 champs, but I've been very happy with the mix so far.

An extra 25 Units and a Revive for playing just playing the game like you already do everyday is arguably exceptional for any level player...
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Its 25 units and a lvl 1 revive for a couple of autofights on RTTL. Even if you miss one day it's not that bad
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    OP : you're talking about Annihilus, right ? I'm FTP and got him as a 3 stars in arena back then... so unless you started playing after his release, no, we FTP players are not at a disadvantage at all. 1,3M points and you get the 3 stars these days...
    Very fun and easy event actually, it gives the incentive to use other champs and I'm having a lot of fun with some I barely used before... including Annihilus !
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s an easy event where doing easy content can help.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    I totally agree with you 100% I mentioned this before, and some people agreed, but most people crapped on it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/864580#Comment_864580