**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

AndiYTDEAndiYTDE Posts: 424 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Maybe I´m missing something here, but we needa poison immune champion who constantly generates furies. I only see two champions here: Hyperion and awakened Medusa. Seems a little bit niche to me. Anything I´m missing?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    you can use any poison immune and bring synergy to get the fury, or quake
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    There was something else similar to this that mentioned Ghulk with Heimdall and Angela, AMD OG Hulk has furies too.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    I’m stumped with this one as well.

If it wasn’t Mr sinister I’d accept dealing 10% damage and sign up for a long fight with a poison immune but don’t even think that’s even possible with his healing...
  • The problem is that if you don't have a fury you heal him... he heals for the real damage not the Caustic Temper damage... it's impossible without a medusa/hyperion or the heimdall sinergy with any other poison immunes
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Going to try with a r3 She Hulk - wish me luck
  • BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    Aegon works for mr sinister can shrug off the poison and can generate fury buffs
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I did it with quake and brought heimdall and Angela for permanent fury synergy
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Not a ton of options out there for ppl who don't have 5* heimdall with 5* angela/hela. Next best option is probably Hyperion and unit man. Well designed node as usual. They like that 90% damage reduction number...change it to 50% like in map 7.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Chen said:

Not a ton of options out there for ppl who don't have 5* heimdall with 5* angela/hela. Next best option is probably Hyperion and unit man. Well designed node as usual. They like that 90% damage reduction number...change it to 50% like in map 7.

Caustic temper is still 90% reduction in map 7
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Used a good amount of revives against sinister with hyperion
    That overclock node is really annoying
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Yeah this fight is trash... Unless you have 5* Heimdall and Angela you are going to be spending a heck of a lot of items.

I only have heimdall, will he do?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Yeah this fight is trash... Unless you have 5* Heimdall and Angela you are going to be spending a heck of a lot of items.

No
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

No you have to have angela for the synergy. The synergy between her and Heimdall allows you to generate a fury buff.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Werewrym said:

You'll need either Angela or hela with heimdall
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Credit to @_ASDF_ for the suggestion on an earlier thread related to OG Hulk, but yes, I just two shot him with Ghulk carrying Heimdall and Angela for the fury synergy.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hulk rag is good option
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Aegon did the job for me
This discussion has been closed.