**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2 Power Index Falsely Advertised?

KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
I'm looking at your announcement and no regular champ fight on any path should be over 40,000 PI even in quest #6. Yet every fight i'm seeing on these live streams have champs with 50,000+ PI on regular paths. You have 50k PI listed as "Boss" PI. Any reason for this? Bug? Mistake? Whats going on here? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Maybe it meant base pi?

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Why make such a big deal about PI?
    It means almost nothing in the game especially when fighting a champ.

Higher PI --> Higher Health and Attack
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    There should be a mistake in the PIs and health pool for 6.2.3 and 6.2.4. Will need Miike to bring it back to the devs.
    xNig said:

There should be a mistake in the PIs and health pool for 6.2.3 and 6.2.4. Will need Miike to bring it back to the devs.

Ye 60k and then in 6.2.5 it’s back down to 35k definitely a bug
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Nice to know! I had to end the stream so didn’t get to see when it went back to normal
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Yup I highlighted this during the beta as well and the dev team confirmed that they will be adjusted to provide more linear scaling. So.... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Just asked the team about this. This was a cosmetic bug and is the same version of the Map that was playtested by our Beta Testers and internally. Their Strength is what it was intended to be, though we understand that this is a little confusing, and we might fix it in the future.

They have over double the health of any other chapters it’s not just a cosmetic bug at least I don’t think
  • Kobster84 said:

Just asked the team about this. This was a cosmetic bug and is the same version of the Map that was playtested by our Beta Testers and internally. Their Strength is what it was intended to be, though we understand that this is a little confusing, and we might fix it in the future.

They have over double the health of any other chapters it’s not just a cosmetic bug at least I don’t think
    And that's intended, but I'm still having where that number increase came from.

Kobster84 said:

So that quest is intended to have over double the stats of other quests why?

Kobster84 said:

I’m guessing it’s from them having double the stats

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

So that quest is intended to have over double the stats of other quests why?

Because the team was fine with the difficulty level of that Challenge. This is one of the most challenging pieces of Content in the game.
    No but I mean 6:2:3 and 6:2:4 have much more stats than other 6:2 quests that was my question?
    Like 6:2:4 champs have 350k health while in 6:2:5 they have 180k
    Surely that isn’t meant to be @xNig was it like that in the beta?
    edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

Yes it was like that in the beta. I feedbacked about it as well and it was supposedly adjusted prior to going live. So if it went live in it’s current iteration, I guess it’s supposedly fixed already. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

(The nodes were fixed though. They were very buggy when in the beta.)
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Yes it was like that in the beta. I feedbacked about it as well and it was supposedly adjusted prior to going live. So... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

(Looks exactly like in the beta though. Except the nodes were fixed. They were very buggy when in the beta.)
    So it was 300k health in 6:2:3 and 6:2:4 ?
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Yes it was like that in the beta. I feedbacked about it as well and it was supposedly adjusted prior to going live. So... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

(Looks exactly like in the beta though. Except the nodes were fixed. They were very buggy when in the beta.)
    Yup. 2.1 and 2.2 were normal. 2.3 and 2.4 the PI increased exponentially. 2.5 and 2.6 it came down again. Similar to what I saw on seatin’s stream.
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Yup. 2.1 and 2.2 were normal. 2.3 and 2.4 the PI increased exponentially. 2.5 and 2.6 it came down again. Similar to what I saw on seatin’s stream.
    Seems weird that 2:3 and 2:4 have double the health of the champions in 2:6
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

I feel the same way. But tbh, still manageable. Not a big deal and since everyone is gonna have the same experience, level playing ground. 😊
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

I feel the same way. But tbh, still manageable. Not a big deal and since everyone is gonna have the same experience, level playing ground. 😊
    It ther kind lied with the anumomeus of what pi we wil face of not that pi meant that much but ther stil make a leis
    Well a cosmetic change does not change stats. Clearly the stats have changed. So is this being left as is?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It feels like the difficulty just does not scale properly the way it is. Considering you also made the first opponent Antman, who, with buffed Glancing, now feels like a character with three times the health he normally has....
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The issue here is, if the BETA guys told Kabam that it wasn't working correctly, and Kabam told them they will fix it, and it wasn't fix, what went wrong?

If it was a 'cosmetic' bug in the BETA, yet it still is a 'cosmetic' bug in the release, then why wasn't it fixed?

If it was fixed, yet, it broke again, then, how did that happen?
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 139 ★★
    We are definitely doing realm of legends with fun interactive nodes in 6.3. I have no idea why we are facing bosses for every single fight as that is NOT what was advertised about this content. So many untuths and half truths told by kabam. No wonder people are selling off accounts at an alarming rate. You guys just do whatever you want. Player base be damned.

There is far too much wrong with this game on a constant basis. It’s no longer an enjoyable experience. It’s a money sucking, bugged out, nightmare. It’s a shame because not only is this the Best side scroll fighting game ever, it’s also the best marvel game ever. Yet you guys do nothing to fix the bugs and pretty much do everything you can think of to annoy the veteran player base while talkin to us about transparency, and bugs being things that are “working as intended”. You guys owe us better. Period
This discussion has been closed.