**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 rewards

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
While completion rewards are amazing exploration rewards are kinda horrible in comparison when it’s give or take 9 times as many paths

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So don't explore it if you don't feel it's worth it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Nothing is ever good enough.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Preach @Demonzfyre
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Kobster84 said:

While completion rewards are amazing exploration rewards are kinda horrible in comparison when it’s give or take 9 times as many paths

Go back and look at the rewards for 5.2. They were nothing compared to completing the entire act. And honestly, 6.2 is WAY better. Essentially every chapter doubles the rewards of the previous. SMH, it’s not even released yet.
    5.2 was almost two years ago. The game has changed massively since then. Terrible comparison.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

_ASDF_ said:

Kobster84 said:

Go back and look at the rewards for 5.2. They were nothing compared to completing the entire act. And honestly, 6.2 is WAY better. Essentially every chapter doubles the rewards of the previous. SMH, it’s not even released yet.
    5.2 was almost two years ago. The game has changed massively since then. Terrible comparison.
    No it is not. The rewards go up linearly not exponentially. the comparison is fine. he is comparing the rewardsin act 5 to how they progressed versus the same with act 6, he is not comparing the rewards in act 5 with act 6.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Kobster84 said:

Also most the rewards were in act 5 completion and exploration while act 6 they said most the rewards will be in the chapter

I’m just saying it’s strange how exploration isn’t that much better then completion and. There’s 9 times as many paths
    Kobster84 said:

The exploration rewards are part of a bigger rewards package. They said they are spreading them out over the 4 acts. Not sure why you are bringing it up again after 6.2 has been announced for over a month or more.

The last offer for T5B was $49.99 for 6750. You need 6 of those for 1 T5B. Thats $300. 5 cavailer crystals $30-40. T2A offers- $200. Theres easily close to $1000 in rewards there that you could end getting free.
    edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

I’m just saying it’s strange how exploration isn’t that much better then completion and. There’s 9 times as many paths
    Read the announcement again. They said exploration is lesser because it will be more spread out and bigger reward at the end. This was all already stated a long time ago.
    Ye I get it

Kobster84 said:

Read the announcement again. They said exploration is lesser because it will be more spread out and bigger reward at the end. This was all already stated a long time ago.
    It was the opposite they said most the rewards would be in the chapters
    Just because they stated their logic doesn't make it good compensation. Demon you and I had this discussion before. 3-4 gems are outdated. No 6* sig stones or really much of anything to up your 6* game other than a crystal upon full exploration. For content requiring 4 6* on a team at a given time to even have a chance to explore, these rewards are woefully under-powered for the meta of the content presented
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

It was the opposite they said most the rewards would be in the chapters
    Youre right. Just saw it. Of course you were there complaining about them on that thread too.
    DalBot said:

Just because they stated their logic doesn't make it good compensation. Demon you and I had this discussion before. 3-4 gems are outdated. No 6* sig stones or really much of anything to up your 6* game other than a crystal upon full exploration. For content requiring 4 6* on a team at a given time to even have a chance to explore, these rewards are woefully under-powered for the meta of the content presented

@DalBot considering we didn't get 5* Sig stones until chapter 4 of act 5... I woukd assume it will be the same for 6* ones as well. Its a progression game.
    edited June 2019

@DalBot considering we didn't get 5* Sig stones until chapter 4 of act 5... I woukd assume it will be the same for 6* ones as well. Its a progression game.

Act 5 didn't have gate requirements that forced you to use 5* unlike Act 6 with 6*. You could still use high level 4* to explore that content. It's comparing apples to cotton candy
    DalBot said:

Act 5 didn't have gate requirements that forced you to use 5* unlike Act 6. You could still use high level 4* to explore that content. It's comparing apples to cotton candy
    there were not many 5* available then, they were relatively new... 4* was the 5* back then, they didnt have any gates against 3*s, but again there were not a need.
    DalBot said:

Act 5 didn't have gate requirements that forced you to use 5* unlike Act 6 with 6*. You could still use high level 4* to explore that content. It's comparing apples to cotton candy
    Actually 5.3 has gate requirements. Can only use 1 class at full attack. 5.4 the map was locked. 4*'s wouldn't survive long in 6.2. You want to buy a ton of revives and pots for your 4*s in act 6?

You are right. Act 6 is different vs Act 5. Thats the whole point. I'd be willing to bet 6* stones will be in 6.3 though.
    Lormif said:

there were not many 5* available then, they were relatively new... 4* was the 5* back then, they didnt have any gates against 3*s, but again there were not a need.

That's not at all true. It wasn't nearly the size it is now but there were plenty of 5* back in the summer of 2017.

Actually 5.3 has gate requirements. Can only use 1 class at full attack. 5.4 the map was locked. 4*'s wouldn't survive long in 6.2. You want to buy a ton of revives and pots for your 4*s in act 6?

You are right. Act 6 is different vs Act 5. Thats the whole point. I'd be willing to bet 6* stones will be in 6.3 though.

Yes there were class requirements but not rarity requirements like we have now. Again, apples and cotton candy. I could still use all of my 4* techs in 5.3. 6.2 tells you that you have to have a MINIMUM of 4 6* for certain paths. Many players who are end game level don't have 4 GOOD 6*
    DalBot said:

Lormif said:

That's not at all true. It wasn't nearly the size it is now but there were plenty of 5* back in the summer of 2017.
    So there were as many as there are 6*s now? Nope... the pool was much smaller.30% of the champs were not even there, let alone available.

DalBot said:

Yes there were class requirements but not rarity requirements like we have now. Again, apples and cotton candy. I could still use all of my 4* techs in 5.3. 6.2 tells you that you have to have a MINIMUM of 4 6* for certain paths. Many players who are end game level don't have 4 GOOD 6*
    All you need is 4 6*. You can use a 5* to fight as well. If its too much for you don't do it. You of all people don't get to complain about the 6* gates. You have fantastic 6*'s. I dont see what your problem is. Its basically the same as COWhale complaining about it.
    DalBot said:

Lormif said:

They were in the pool. Doesnt mean they were available. We werent getting 5*'s left and right like we can now.

All you need is 4 6*. You can use a 5* to fight as well. If its too much for you don't do it. You of all people don't get to complain about the 6* gates. You have fantastic 6*'s. I dont see what your problem is. Its basically the same as COWhale complaining about it.

You're right in that I'll be fine. My 6* roster is really good and I'll do plenty alright. Thing is I'm not talking about myself. I don't think only in terms of me, I'm talking about the community as a whole. I will probably do a clearance run today and maybe explore by the end of the weekend. I'm the exception, I'm far from the norm. I'm talking about the 99% of the community that doesn't have the roster that I do.
    DalBot said:

You're right in that I'll be fine. My 6* roster is really good and I'll do plenty alright. Thing is I'm not talking about myself. I don't think only in terms of me, I'm talking about the community as a whole. I will probably do a clearance run today and maybe explore by the end of the weekend. I'm the exception, I'm far from the norm. I'm talking about the 99% of the community that doesn't have the roster that I do.
    You mean the 99% of the community that will not be doing act 6 anytime soon even if they have 4 6*s because they are not up to that content yet? this is end game content, not normal content.
    Lormif said:

DalBot said:

You mean the 99% of the community that will not be doing act 6 anytime soon even if they have 4 6*s because they are not up to that content yet? this is end game content, not normal content.
    There are a TON of endgame level players who have completed every other content in the game who don't have robust 6* rosters.
    DalBot said:

Lormif said:

DalBot said:

There are a TON of endgame level players who have completed every other content in the game who don't have robust 6* rosters.
    "robust", you dont need "robust", it helps, but you dont need it, you just need some that fill up the slot and can still do damage. But nice moving the goal posts.

I mean I am not even sure who these tons of end game players are...
    Lormif said:

"robust", you dont need "robust", it helps, but you dont need it, you just need some that fill up the slot and can still do damage. But nice moving the goal posts.

I mean I am not even sure who these tons of end game players are...

I know plenty who have 2 or 3 good 6* and a bunch of Juggernauts, DPX, Iron Fist and Yellow Cyclops. If you're going to force us to bring certain rarities it sucks if we can only bring tag-along champs who don't have any real use.