**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor The avenger?

How come namor is an avenger? I noticed it when I had fought him with Nick Fury.

Comments

• Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    because he is
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    This game takes from comics and movies. In the comics Namor has been an Avenger on various occasions.
    https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books-comics/avengers/245924/14-avengers-who-were-also-x-men

He joined the Avengers in the 80's. He has served directly with the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Invaders, the Defenders, the X-Men, and the Illuminati
  • DarkPassenzerDarkPassenzer Posts: 8
    Isn't he the first character tagged avenger in this game who is not from the movies?
    edited June 2019

Isn't he the first character tagged avenger in this game who is not from the movies?

Ummm I have to look back at that. Possibly. But Kabam does does a solid job of adding a lot of comic book lore to their characters to keep things interesting and unique. Like random obscure stuff that people who know the comics would get and they don't just follow the MCU. I happen to love that
  • I learned something today! My knowledge of Namor and the Avengers came from the X-Men vs Avengers series, and he was definitely not on the Avengers side that time.
    Wolverine- New Avengers
    Thor (Jane Foster)- New Avengers
    OG Spider-man- New Avengers
    Miles Morales- New Avengers

I'm sure there a are a few others I missed
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    @Kabam Miike I see that you changed you Profile Picture

I learned something today! My knowledge of Namor and the Avengers came from the X-Men vs Avengers series, and he was definitely not on the Avengers side that time.

He joined the Avengers in 1972 when he is overthrown in Atlantis. He joined the X-men in 2011 top fight the Avengers because he aligned with their ideology and he himself is a mutant so he wanted to be with his kin. Kinda like how the Thing abandoned both sides during Civil War even though the rest of the Fantastic joined
    B_Rabbitt said:

@Kabam Miike I see that you changed you Profile Picture

he should put a hat on KM
  • DarkPassenzerDarkPassenzer Posts: 8

Wolverine- New Avengers
    Thor (Jane Foster)- New Avengers
    OG Spider-man- New Avengers
    Miles Morales- New Avengers

I'm sure there a are a few others I missed

New Avengers has been there for a while..even the new cap Marvel is tagged New Avengers. But Namor was tagged avengers here..it's weird since there are many characters that are avengers but not tagged in this game..all of a sudden namor takes the avengers tag..
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Namor is an avenger while war machine isnt. Makes total sense
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Well, sort of. There is the ambiguous entry of Scarlet Witch who has a version in the MCU but the one in the game seems to be the one from the comics and not from the movies. But that's a bit debatable. The one that is less debatable is Vision. Vision is tagged as an Avenger, and while there is a Vision in the movies that particular Vision is not from the MCU, since Vision Age of Ultron is the MCU version of the character.