**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A question about invisible woman

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
Is the only way IW regenerate health through masochism node?

Sometimes I notice her health go up even when she has no debuff on her.
I use Angela, and she doesn't put any debuff on enemies that I know off.

Comments

• B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Yes the only way for her to regenerate is with a node. She has no standard ability to allow her to regenerate.

I have had a situation with her regenerating from 45% health all the way up to 95%. I am not sure how that happened because her Masochism only allows a 5% regeneration. It might be a bug or something but I only had a problem with it on one occasion.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

You typically will not see the debuff land, because it is nullified immediately, but the thing is when you parry you put a debuff on her, and that is when she will heal.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Lormif said:

doctorb said:

You typically will not see the debuff land, because it is nullified immediately, but the thing is when you parry you put a debuff on her, and that is when she will heal.
    Parry = stun = debuff ?
  • doctorb said:

Lormif said:

doctorb said:

Parry = stun = debuff ?
    Yes, the Stun from Parry is a Debuff, and does fuel Masochism.
    doctorb said:

Lormif said:

doctorb said:

Parry = stun = debuff ?
    yes. When you parry someone it places a stuff debuff on them which is then nullified and she gains health with that node. You may notice when you do it that she does not stay stunned for long.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Thx all. Didnt think of that
    welcome
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    B_Rabbitt said:

Yes the only way for her to regenerate is with a node. She has no standard ability to allow her to regenerate.

I have had a situation with her regenerating from 45% health all the way up to 95%. I am not sure how that happened because her Masochism only allows a 5% regeneration. It might be a bug or something but I only had a problem with it on one occasion.

I had that happen to me as well. Wasn't sure what actually caused that but I haven't seen it since.
  • There still seems to be a bug that makes her completely regenerate for seemingly no reason. Happened to me only once, but she went up from ~12% to 100% health.

I've seen posts about it on this forum before encountering that, so it was kind of like seeing a celebrity in public.

Still a pretty horrible bug, though.

When did you see that? There was a bug for this, but a fix was pushed a couple days ago.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    B_Rabbitt said:

I've seen this miracle regen as well. For the record I was fighting her with Void: I'm not sure if the cause was a weird interaction with his debuffs, or it is a force field thing, or something else entirely.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I've had it as well. Which is why I posted asking for suggestions. Lol.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

There still seems to be a bug that makes her completely regenerate for seemingly no reason. Happened to me only once, but she went up from ~12% to 100% health.

I've seen posts about it on this forum before encountering that, so it was kind of like seeing a celebrity in public.

Still a pretty horrible bug, though.

When did you see that? There was a bug for this, but a fix was pushed a couple days ago.
    I believe I saw this happen this morning.