**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool 6.2.3 (6* path)

Anyone else encountering serious issues with this fight in regards to the complete and utter BS deadpool has to offer? The node in question Icarus, Buffet, and Recovery. During the fight (with any champ in my lineup) i get random degen, regardless of how many furies I have. Start of the fight, i parried, and instant degen of 1.1k a tick... Seems unplayable to me - anyone else having issues?

Comments

• TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming it’s a broken mechanic of the game thinking the nullify from buffet is the nullify from getting the max furies
  • TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33
    Kobster84 said:

I’m assuming it’s a broken mechanic of the game thinking the nullify from buffet is the nullify from getting the max furies

Sounds about right.. I'd recommend avoiding this fight like the plague.. Its awful. I spent half of dozen revives trying it

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! This issue has been resolved.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    My apologies for opening this thread. Who will be good for this node? Sentinel and just go for as much hits as u can and use several revives? Void, ghulk? Who was the best for this node?
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Yea I can confirm it's fixed I ran all of icarus in the last month with aegon and corvus no issues I recall
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Many thanks for answers! Will go with aegon.