**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    Can a mod comment on whether passive furies are supposed to count towards Caustic Temper?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Can a mod comment on whether passive furies are supposed to count towards Caustic Temper?

They do not

They do not
    I know they don't but I was wondering if this is like Can't Stop Won't Stop and passives are still supposed to.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I tryd my max dupe aa n max dupe void died to poison I give up on 6.2
    I recorded a video off this disaster off a fight
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Very easy...
    I used Captain marvel movie+Kamara
    Binary mode killed him in less than 2 mins
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    edited June 2019
    DalBot said:

Aegon did the job for me

What rank is your Aegon? And final combo meter? @DalBot
  • Rafal22ptRafal22pt Posts: 5
    I'm playing this game over 2 years but it is Stupid game I have no hulk hulk ragnarok Medusa and hyperion 5* and is not possible to defeat Mr sinister. I have only 1 poison immu 5* she hulk but... Passive fury is ignored
    His literly giving me a very hard time remove the poison he does when u hit him my aa n void get destroy in secounds I dont care if the fight is long
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Did you read the nodes? Your champs need to have an active fury buff in order to do any real damage, so AA & Void wouldn’t work without some synergies (and also cuz they’re not poison immune)
    Yes but I have no other way to beat it
    Fix this fight as soon as possible
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Use Hyp and Sp1, seems to work okay, annoying if he uses his sp1, but can be done with only a couple revives, at least for initial run through

I ended up using 3/45 Crossbones to beat him with boosts on and revives. It was a stupid fight but he is definitely bugged.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    MabkaZuck said:

Very easy...
    I used Captain marvel movie+Kamara
    Binary mode killed him in less than 2 mins

Brie while in Binary would be a good option. Just need to spam heavy attacks to stay in Binary. Having Nick Fury for the extended binary timer would only make it easier.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Hulk?

One special 1 from Mr. Sinister and all your furies are converted into passive shock which kills you in seconds even if you are using a rank 5 Hulk.
This discussion has been closed.