**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Blue Cyclops

I'm a fairly mid-tier player. Currently exploring Act 5 (became Uncollected about 4 months ago) I usually attempt to go as far as I can in the Uncollected EQ (still not able to 100%) but I managed to gather enough shards for my first 6*, which turned out to be Blue Cyclops. I know he's pretty bad, but is he at least usable or worth taking to 1/25? He's still my 1st 6*. Any opinion and advice is welcome.

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I would always take 6* champs to 1/25. Best use I can see for him would be Havok because he would be immune to his abilities. But then, Havok is immune to Cyclops' specials also.

Most 6* champs are at least half decent in combat. They have decent damage (minus my unduped Jane Foster) and can regain some damage taken with adrenaline. Even my 6* DD found some use against Invisible Woman this EQ.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Rank him to 1/25, because it only costs gold and ISO. Why wouldn’t you? He’s good for 65k arena points per use, and I hear he is “very effective” in AQ.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    mbrace said:

Rank him to 1/25, because it only costs gold and ISO. Why wouldn’t you? He’s good for 65k arena points per use, and I hear he is “very effective” in AQ.

Nah that's the red boi
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    thats a good pull.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

thats a good pull.

Doesn't beat good ol' Joe Fixit though
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    no BS, i want a Cyclops Blue Team as my 1st 6* champ, he is #1 in my book, i love him, Congrats! i'm am so jelly right now :(