**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• KinemglaviKinemglavi Posts: 7
    I'm usually not the one to complain and like the challenges unless they are total ****. If you are trying to drive people off the game, just say so. What I'm expected to do here, sell my house so i can buy cavaliers so i can get the right champs and spend a fortune every months to complete your new quests ?

Try making a fun product, i think it sells better than a **** one
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    What happened to the P.I.?

@Kabam Miike
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    champs specials are ridiculously hard to get a dex off. really annoying
  • Dixienormas2000Dixienormas2000 Posts: 72
    Eh not impressed, passive damage after passive damage. Definitely couldve done a lot better, hope 6.3 has a lot more to offer.
  • Dixienormas2000Dixienormas2000 Posts: 72
    Actually the health pool is a couple hundred thousand... you were saying? Just poor all around, whoever designed Variant 2 should be in charge of designing new content albeit make it a little harder but Variant 2 was probably the most fun a lot of us had. Already almost done with 6.2 and as I said not impressed. Hope it improves and more thought goes into next one.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

You keep saying they've been tuned down like that makes them weak autofight hero use fodder now. "Back in my day, we had to fight glancing stun immune champs uphill both ways... You kids don't know how easy you've got it. " :D

Everything you said after "tuned down" is connation you're adding to someone else's comment based on your subjective interpretation. The 6.2.2 Sinister boss could be soloed by literally 2 champions in the beta and 1 of those champions needed Heimdall with Angela or Hela for synergy to do that. I wasn't able to test out the Mordo boss because of work and other things, but plagued mind made that fight a lot harder in the beta. The Champion boss had unstoppable nullify damage and regeneration significantly nerfed, 50% attack to 10% attack and 100% missing health to 30% missing health, respectively.

Hope these facts help with understanding some of xNig's comments
  • KinemglaviKinemglavi Posts: 7
    Are you sure you are commenting on the right topic @xNig? @BigPoppaCBONE cause that boss requires very specific synergy champs to be able to do it in a reasonable resource usage. If you are just trying to say something for the sake of it.. that's something else and everyone can do it.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    From what I’m seeing passive furies don’t count for caustic temper. Mods care to comment?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Would she hulk or captain marvel movie be a counter for sinister? She hulk has passive furies and captain marvel movie gets furies during binary ignition

Captain Marvel MCU could work. Load up 25 charges then attack nonstop once she goes binary.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

You keep saying they've been tuned down like that makes them weak autofight hero use fodder now. "Back in my day, we had to fight glancing stun immune champs uphill both ways... You kids don't know how easy you've got it. " :D

Everything you said after "tuned down" is connation you're adding to someone else's comment based on your subjective interpretation. The 6.2.2 Sinister boss could be soloed by literally 2 champions in the beta and 1 of those champions needed Heimdall with Angela or Hela for synergy to do that. I wasn't able to test out the Mordo boss because of work and other things, but plagued mind made that fight a lot harder in the beta. The Champion boss had unstoppable nullify damage and regeneration significantly nerfed, 50% attack to 10% attack and 100% missing health to 30% missing health, respectively.

Yea I heard chanpion was brutal then just watched seatin clean him in no time.

Nerfed him down pretty hard it seems
    Migt Ben neft But seatin pretty much alsouse the perfect counter
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I'm usually not the one to complain and like the challenges unless they are total ****. If you are trying to drive people off the game, just say so. What I'm expected to do here, sell my house so i can buy cavaliers so i can get the right champs and spend a fortune every months to complete your new quests ?

Try making a fun product, i think it sells better than a **** one

I think you're supposed to have patience, and get used to the fact that you won't be able to do all of the top end content immediately. Probably 99.99% of the players in the game can't complete Act 6.2 on day one. You may simply be one of them.

Also, they don't sell a game. They give it away for free. Millions play it, and tens of thousands are willing to spend money on a game they could otherwise play for free. So accusing the devs of not making a fun product rings rather hollow to me. It probably isn't fun to everyone, but nothing it. It does seem to be fun enough for more people than most games in existence.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    I’m find only sinster to be a really bulneak for me so far. But do like somone of it. Stil think that sinster is a bit overtourn. But that just me.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Drooped2 said:

That's what I thought. He got extremely lucky and had the two best options at r5 sig 200.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

So what you're both saying is... it used to be very hard and now it is not nearly as hard. I understood. I thought it was funny. Perhaps I needed more laugh emojis to indicate a lack of seriousness.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gamer said:

Drooped2 said:

Migt Ben neft But seatin pretty much alsouse the perfect counter
    But were they the "perfect" counters to The Champion? SS is generally the obvious counter to The Champion but there are other nullifiers that can prevent The Champion from getting out of hand. And while CapIW is also an obvious choice to handle unstoppable, the fact that you have to dex away from him just to knock off his indestructible charges makes me wonder if something like Spider-Gwen might be an even better option. Hard to say without testing, but I don't think we can say so quickly that SS+CapIW is the overwhelming best combo there.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Too much expectation on rewards. Similar to a4 and A5, the real rewards are in Act exploration.

They said most the rewards were gonna be in the chapters so I kinda agree the rewards are a bit lackluster considering this is probably gonna be variant 1 tier difficulty
    They said there would be more rewards in the chapters than in previous acts, and that the final rewards would be proportionally less in comparison to previous acts. That's not at all the same thing as saying that most of the rewards are in the chapters. It used to be that all the rewards sucked until completion of the whole act and then exploration.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Sorry if it was asked already, but search didn't help. Are there any news about difference between announcement and in game numbers difference? 3% cap instead of 5%, enemies with pi higher then announced. Will it be fixed or will kabam say it was bad forum post?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Sorry if it was asked already, but search didn't help. Are there any news about difference between announcement and in game numbers difference? 3% cap instead of 5%, enemies with pi higher then announced. Will it be fixed or will kabam say it was bad forum post?

I'm wondering this myself. Basic enemies in 6.2.3 have 360k health and 55k PI. This intended?
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    I’m assuming that beta testers tested the viability of different champions to handle the last 10% of The Champion Boss. Anyone that was a beta tester who did you use to successfully handle the last 10%, beside CAIW? Thank you
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I've fought the last 10% of the champion probably about 2 dozen times. This is the worst designed fight I've ever seen.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

@xNig who did you use for sinister? I brought Void obviously for the global node. Only champ I used all the way to sinister. Tried blade, no luck, and everyone else got murdered.

I’ve not fought him on the current iteration yet. But Gulk, OG Hulk, Rulk etc seem to be good counters. In the beta I used Ghost, took a lot of revives but he has Buffed Up instead of Caustic.