**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Without the Caustic Temper node, it can be solo'd with various champs. Caustic temper makes it near impossible to beat without using units/potions.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Remove caustic temper terrible idea to begin with
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★
    The 3 random genetic charges can really turn the fight if he gets science. Can’t even do anything about it either except restart
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    While you’re here Miike are the enemies in 6.2.3 the correct PI and health?
  • FlinxFlinx Posts: 14

Flinx said:

Kabam, you still looking into this? Honestly, this fight is straight BS. Another case of Kabam failing to test content prior to its release. Let’s look at this fight closely. You need...

A Shock Immune Champion to bypass the Shock (Gulk & Power Control Champs work too)
    A Poison Immune Champion to bypass the Poison
    A Heal Block Champion to control the Regeneration
    A Champion with Fury to bypass the Damage Reduction
    Must be a 5-Star or 6-Star (Act 6 Requirements)

The only hard counter I can think of is Gulk with Heimdall, also needing Angela or Hella for the synergy (all as 5-stars or 6-stars, might I add).
    There is no way on earth a Kabam Employee could play through this fight & be like...
    ”This is awesome! A great, skill based & interactive fight that players will love!”
    Doesn’t make sense.

The only thing we're looking into is the Caustic Temper node. The rest of it is functioning as designed. This is not going to be an easy fight, and it's not meant to be. There are quite a few different Champions and Champion combinations that will work, but this is going to test the depth of your roster and your RPG Knowledge.
    Which “quite a few” champions or champion combinations can solo this fight? If you don’t have a 5* heimdall and hela/Angela for the fury synergy it is impossible to get through him without revives. Most people don’t have a 5-6* heimdall and some may never get him. There aren’t any other options.
    Let's remember that this content just came out today. Over the coming days, weeks, and months, there will lots of new strategies that arise. Give it time, take your time, and wait until you are ready.
    And of course as usual Kabam Miiike will be posting his videos on how to counter these nodes.
    You think I'm good enough for this? Not yet.

I also know to wait 3 months and then combine what the intended counters were, and the ones you all figure out.

Sorry to hear it is too difficult for you, don't worry though, over the coming days, weeks, and months, there will lots of new strategies that arise. Give it time, take your time, and wait until you are ready.
  • Flinx said:

Flinx said:

Kabam, you still looking into this? Honestly, this fight is straight BS. Another case of Kabam failing to test content prior to its release. Let’s look at this fight closely. You need...

A Shock Immune Champion to bypass the Shock (Gulk & Power Control Champs work too)

The only hard counter I can think of is Gulk with Heimdall, also needing Angela or Hella for the synergy (all as 5-stars or 6-stars, might I add).
    There is no way on earth a Kabam Employee could play through this fight & be like...
    ”This is awesome! A great, skill based & interactive fight that players will love!”
    Doesn’t make sense.

The only thing we're looking into is the Caustic Temper node. The rest of it is functioning as designed. This is not going to be an easy fight, and it's not meant to be. There are quite a few different Champions and Champion combinations that will work, but this is going to test the depth of your roster and your RPG Knowledge.
    Which “quite a few” champions or champion combinations can solo this fight? If you don’t have a 5* heimdall and hela/Angela for the fury synergy it is impossible to get through him without revives. Most people don’t have a 5-6* heimdall and some may never get him. There aren’t any other options.
    Let's remember that this content just came out today. Over the coming days, weeks, and months, there will lots of new strategies that arise. Give it time, take your time, and wait until you are ready.
    And of course as usual Kabam Miiike will be posting his videos on how to counter these nodes.

I also know to wait 3 months and then combine what the intended counters were, and the ones you all figure out.

Sorry to hear it is too difficult for you, don't worry though, over the coming days, weeks, and months, there will lots of new strategies that arise. Give it time, take your time, and wait until you are ready.
    That's exactly what I just said I'm gonna do...
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★

Doesn’t make sense.

So this key is stuff we dont have yet, from content not released yet, for strategies not possible yet. Well now that you've cleared that up I cant wait
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

Doesn’t make sense.

There are quite a few different Champions and Champion combinations that will work
    Are there? Feel free to name “quite a few” different Champions or Champion combinations, because it doesn’t seem like there are any aside from Gulk. I would love to be proven wrong though, honestly would. So, please name a few.
    To borrow the Heimdall/Angela Synergy idea, the one Champion I haven't seen anybody mention is Vision. He's not only Poison immune, but can keep Sinister powerlocked very easily, so he can never throw his special attacks. Same with Quake (who has been mentioned), because played correctly, he'll never get a special attack off.

Medusa proved to be a good choice, though you'll probably take a few losses there, as with Hyperion.
    No ones mentioned him because you have to shell out over $100 worth of units to have one that can actually enter Act 6 😂
    And you still need heimdall and hela/Angela synergy
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Flinx said:

Doesn’t make sense.

You do realize that YOU WORK AT KABAM, so of course you would know the intended counters. You can play the same waiting game as the rest of us but only you have the knowledge. Don’t try to sound sympathetic when you can easily get through this once you get the champions.
This discussion has been closed.