**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Completion offer for 12K is very underwhelming. :(

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

So, for $400, you can end up with a Deadpool X-Force or a HulkBuster ?
They should have had a awakening gem + rank up gem as well...

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Nothing if you scroll down? Cause man that's a rough offer

there is more, you can see the top of the box in the SS he gave, I dont know what it is, but would be good to know.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Lormif said:

Drooped2 said:

Nothing if you scroll down? Cause man that's a rough offer

there is more, you can see the top of the box in the SS he gave, I dont know what it is, but would be good to know.
    Energy refills. 20 I think. Seatin just completed it, I think thats where the pic is from
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Are you really surprised that the offer is horrendous? Trying my best to be constructive here, I am sure it would have been nice to add in some rank up gems, maybe 5000 5* shards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Add up the entire Offer, it's not that bad. Everything has a value. If you have the Units and you want it, it's not that terrible. I wouldn't say go out and buy the Units unless you really wanted it. Lol.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Horrendously terrible. If its a rank up package for 6 star to r2, i’d give them my money.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Everything Kabam does is underwhelming... I just hope you didn't give them money for this run

I hope some people give them money... I want the game to continue lol. Pop up offers are always garbage though. Surprised anyone is surprised.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Not shocking who showed up to pretend like this deal doesnt suck. $400 for that is obsurd. This offer is for whales only

• Jestress said:

Everything Kabam does is underwhelming... I just hope you didn't give them money for this run

i was only just getting to know you. why'd you have to get banned so fast?
    I would wager this is someone who has been banned in general and has been making parody accounts. Obviously in reference too Groundedwisdom. Doesn't take them long to figure it out. Hence why these variant parodies have been getting banned almost instantly. I guess some people are just that bored. Eh, to each their own I guess, lol.

In regards to the 12k Unit deal. Nowhere near as nice as the 6 1 completion offer IMHO. Rank up gems are always a nice thing. Granted, still relies upon RNG, but typically you can find SOMEONE within any class worth ranking with a gem. Also can keep it on cold storage worse case. A bad 6* pull is there for good and becomes arena fodder in really poor cases.
    edited June 2019

I hope some people give them money... I want the game to continue lol. Pop up offers are always garbage though. Surprised anyone is surprised.
    Some seem overpriced, but it also depends on the demo they're geared towards. Some might be due for a reconsider. Lol. This one isn't terrible. When you consider the value of a fully-formed 6*, then add the value of everything else included. It all adds up.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Some seem overpriced, but it also depends on the demo they're geared towards. Some might be due for a reconsider. Lol. This one isn't terrible. When you consider the value of a fully-formed 6*, then add the value of everything else included. It all adds up.
    I think my issue with it, and I'm sure many would agree, is that to me a 20% revive and a 60% revive are worth nearly an identical amount. So that leaves the revives not being worth much. On paper this offer is fine, but with how cruel RNG can be on that crystal I doubt anyone is chomping at the bit to snatch up this offer.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

The value of a fully formed 6* is so RNG dependent. For me it could range from almost no value in a useless dupe, to another arena champ, to finally getting a champ worth taking to R2 and beyond. The high likelihood of getting one of the first two options makes this a very bad gamble unless you have units to burn.

The value of a fully formed 6* is so RNG dependent. For me it could range from almost no value in a useless dupe, to another arena champ, to finally getting a champ worth taking to R2 and beyond. The high likelihood of getting one of the first two options makes this a very bad gamble unless you have units to burn.
    Perhaps, but Champs are mostly based on RNG. Aside from a few specific ones for purchase.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I don't think the 6.1 pop up offer was garbage (I saved up for it) and I'm borderline on the 6.2 offer. I believe I'm going to hold off on completing 6.2 (optimistically, assuming I can in the first place) until after July 4 and see where I'm at then. I will likely have enough units to get the offer without spending cash, assuming I don't jump at a July 4 offer, and the calculation is different if you're spending grind units than cash.
  • MaladarMaladar Posts: 22
    edited June 2019
    This is not worth the $400. The items round up to about $200 give or take...and then the rest is for the 6-Star.

It's true you could dupe a Corvus, Domino etc....but you could also pay for a Cyclops.

Don't be that guy that spends on Cyclops.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I saw an alliance mate dupe his KP from a 6star basic.

Just giving everyone heads up..
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    You're better off droppin 12k units on Cav crystals.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Buy all the items for around 4k
    Then pop 8000 units in fcavs. Better value imo as well
    But three of the items are not in store as you stated correct?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Lol. Agreed.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    You all know there is an agree button, right?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

But three of the items are not in store as you stated correct?
    Correct as stated but what round up do you do? Add 1500 units to the value of items it makes a 6 star worth 7000 units? Still not really seeing it personally
    Not disputing the suggestion. Just that can't get those items even if I want to at 4k.

Is it the first time these items are made available?