**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5 star rank 4 first?

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys!
I have lots of t2 Alpha at the Moment (6 completed and one in reserves, expires in 28 days).
Now ist the time to rank 4 any of the following champs:
Venom
The Hood
Morningstar

The Hood is the champ i have the most time now, i got used to his playstile and i really love him, he is with mystic dispersian a god Tier chap imo. He does really fat damgage to anyone with at least one buff, he is really good for anyone with superpowers without physical contact. He is also really good to deal with new champs, when i am not to sure how to fight them (such as havoc or mister sinister).

Then there is Morningstar, i am not to sure about her: I know that on low rank she does bad damage without at least 3 souls, so the first fights give me a Depression. If this is becoming much better in youre opinion, then i would think about it, because with 3, 4 and 5 souls she just owns everything, espacially with buffs (oneshoted venom act 4 and rocked in am).

About Venom i cant say that much, because hes just slicing through enemys with or without buffs,with 1 or 2 precision buffs he is putting bleeds on enemys like crazy. The "Problem" (which isnt a Problem at all) is, that i have a r5 4 star duped venom at the Moment, who is crazy enough, and maybe a wider variety of champs would help, too?

So if you have even read throught this, than thx to you guys and pls vote below to give me an Impression!

Which 5 star rank 4 first? 17 votes

The hood
5%
Dom8inic 1 vote
Morningstar
5%
Nikhil_MB 1 vote
Venom
88%
AngelLordSamdroxtaar36gishanReferencebazingampKnightNvrEndingCUBFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHector_1475GritabitspigwenderBryliantu93Milan1405Dkiller123Mansib 15 votes

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Venom without a doubt. I put him to R4. He’s been awesome. Faster fights than any other of my r4 champs.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom for Act 5 exploration
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Alright guys thx a lot ♥️