**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* awakening cosmic gem

So I have 50 generic 5*sig stones expiring soon. I can pump them all into venom and have him at sig 200, use them on another awakened 5*(not the best idea) or awaken another 5* cosmic since I have a cosmic awakening gem. Keep in mind I take all gulk, starkey, VTD and Havok to r3(if not there) and take 1 to r4. Need help!

Comments

• Man. I've been playing for 4 years and don't have a good 5 star. I have a wasp and a sentinal. How do I get 5 star champions regularly ?
  • ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87

Man. I've been playing for 4 years and don't have a good 5 star. I have a wasp and a sentinal. How do I get 5 star champions regularly ?

Honestly I just started to pull good 5* champs. I have way more bad than good and I've duped regular black panther and hulkbuster....venom is only awakened because I had the same problem before and had to awaken someone or lose sig stones
    @Chris_Cold any input would be appreciated 👍
  • Thanks alot. I've been trying to find that secret way. But not seems everyone wants that , and Kabam ain't having it. Haha. I will keep on trying to see what I can do. Hard with only 10 15 minutes at a time to play though.

VTD worth the AG and stones

What does his sig ability do?
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I am not so knowledgeable about Havok but from my understanding from Seatin's videos, he is a really good champion and it seems that you are lacking a decent awakened Mutant Champion.

Seatin did just put out a "Best Champions 2019" video so maybe give that a look and see what he says about the champions that you have.
    B_Rabbitt said:

I am not so knowledgeable about Havok but from my understanding from Seatin's videos, he is a really good champion and it seems that you are lacking a decent awakened Mutant Champion.

Seatin did just put out a "Best Champions 2019" video so maybe give that a look and see what he says about the champions that you have.

I love Havok but my awakening gem is not generic only the sig stones that are expiring.....sucks I have a plethora of great cosmic 5* champs :[
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Why not awaken corvus and put Sig stones into him... That cheat death can come in handy and he is already at r4 so u will be able to reap the rewards of the gem and stones faster rather than using on VTD(who is another awesome option) and waiting to rank him up before being able to use him

Why not awaken corvus and put Sig stones into him... That cheat death can come in handy and he is already at r4 so u will be able to reap the rewards of the gem and stones faster rather than using on VTD(who is another awesome option) and waiting to rank him up before being able to use him

I can take him to r4 today if I wanted...i have enough resources to take gulk, vtd, starkey and havok to r3 and take 1 of them to r4.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    @Chris_Cold I have been playing this game since 2015, and my first two 5*s were Iron Patriot and Kamala Khan. I did redeem myself with Magik though. These are my only 5* from the 4 years I've played, so you're not alone.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use gem and sig stones on venom duck
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

So I have 50 generic 5*sig stones expiring soon. I can pump them all into venom and have him at sig 200, use them on another awakened 5*(not the best idea) or awaken another 5* cosmic since I have a cosmic awakening gem. Keep in mind I take all gulk, starkey, VTD and Havok to r3(if not there) and take 1 to r4. Need help!

I'd wait for Medusa, Hyperion or even Proxima midnight, as you already have corvus
    The other ones you have or you could get arent that good or dont need to be awakened
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    edited June 2019
    Go for VDT :) CG also not a bad choice but still he is great even unduped too
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Absolutely not. Corvus is a waste of an awakening gem
    No he is not...he is not the ideal champ to use a gem on but if some resource is expiring then corvus is not a bad option to invest into
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use the gem on Corvus but put the signs in venom
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I rather apply the sig on venom and hold up the Cosmic AG