**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

You keep saying they've been tuned down like that makes them weak autofight hero use fodder now. "Back in my day, we had to fight glancing stun immune champs uphill both ways... You kids don't know how easy you've got it. " :D

Everything you said after "tuned down" is connation you're adding to someone else's comment based on your subjective interpretation. The 6.2.2 Sinister boss could be soloed by literally 2 champions in the beta and 1 of those champions needed Heimdall with Angela or Hela for synergy to do that. I wasn't able to test out the Mordo boss because of work and other things, but plagued mind made that fight a lot harder in the beta. The Champion boss had unstoppable nullify damage and regeneration significantly nerfed, 50% attack to 10% attack and 100% missing health to 30% missing health, respectively.

Hope these facts help with understanding some of xNig's comments
    Yea I heard chanpion was brutal then just watched seatin clean him in no time.

Nerfed him down pretty hard it seems
    Like what DTM mentioned, Champion was watered down so very much. He was ridiculous in the beta, literally unstoppable all the time even when I used SS.

That Mordo had Plagued Mind (20seconds) removed. With that node on it was painful and almost impossible to clear him. You generally had 20 seconds to get to alternate between your sp1 then sp2, taking into consideration he goes defensive when he has his power gain.

If you fail to complete the cycle within 20s, you’ll either take damage from Combo Party (15 hits to use a special because your power has been drained), or damage from Hurt Locker (Alternating specials).
  • Is the champion boss on 6.2.6 bugged? He went indestructible and there’s just now way of shaking it off
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Is the champion boss on 6.2.6 bugged? He went indestructible and there’s just now way of shaking it off

If you did not read his ability descriptions, to remove his indestructible charges you have to evade a special with dexterity. You have to do this five times to remove all five charges. And then he only becomes vulnerable to special attacks if I recall correctly.

If you did read his ability descriptions and you're seeing him still be indestructible after removing all the charges, others have reported seeing a bug where he is sometimes still indestructible even when all charges are removed.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Seems a little insane with this node on lifecycle

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

Seems a little insane with this node on lifecycle

I used Luke Cage for that fight in the beta. Skip to 6:30:

https://youtu.be/U4ONGG1pkGY
    edited June 2019
    What is going on with sinister in 6.2.2 he is regening for 4x the damage dealt to him and seems like critical hits aren’t dealing the right amount of damage.

Sinister regents 70% of crit plus 2x20% for two science passive effects is 110% of crit at best.

So a hit for 1292 should regen 1,421 not 5965

@Kabam Miike

• ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Rotelly said:

What is going on with sinister in 6.2.2 he is regening for 4x the damage dealt to him and seems like critical hits aren’t dealing the right amount of damage.

Sinister regents 70% of crit plus 2x20% for two science passive effects is 110% of crit at best.

@Kabam Miike

He has caustic temper which is reducing the damage he takes by 90%. But your crits are still flagged as full damage and he heals based off of that. If you consider that you dealt 12920 damage to him instead of 1292, I'm sure the numbers would add up.

Rotelly said:

@Kabam Miike

He has caustic temper which is reducing the damage he takes by 90%. But your crits are still flagged as full damage and he heals based off of that. If you consider that you dealt 12920 damage to him instead of 1292, I'm sure the numbers would add up.
    Realized the damage cap was from missing fury but the regen based on cap’d damge is crazy
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Rotelly said:

Rotelly said:

@Kabam Miike

Realized the damage cap was from missing fury but the regen based on cap’d damge is crazy
    Easy mistake to make 🤷‍♂️
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    After doing a once through, I think the two worst fights are Mr. Sinister, and Mordo. Having SymS I managed to get the champion down to 10% in one go and then I revived once and finished him.

The problem with Mr. Sinister is that the number of viable counters is too limited if you don't have Heimdall and Angela. There's only a handful of counters without said synergy that can actually do some damage, and even fewer that can counter all aspects of the nodes. Gulk with Heimdal and Angela is one of the only true counters besides maybe Vision with Heimdall and Angela. The fact that both of the best counters require two other champions for synergy just seems like a poor design to me.

For Mordo, I thought the fight was fine except for the node Strength in Numbers. This node is a bit ridiculous because it forces you to make sure your whole team is revived so you don't suffer the severe attack and ability accuracy cut. I don't know who everyone else used for this fight, but unless you have some way of gaining power outside of basic hits then you are going to die after 15 hits. Because of this you end up essentially using one champ against the boss, but if the rest of your team is dead when you reach the boss you need to revive them all so your one champ that counters the boss doesn't suffer attack and AA loss. Once I had everyone revived, however, this fight went relatively smooth with Blade, the team revive that I had to use just felt extremely wasteful and pointless.

Besides these two bosses, I felt the content was pretty interesting and well thought out. The global nodes were difficult but easy to work around once you figured them out. One question I did have. Why does the health pool of the champs in 6.2.2 - 6.2.4 get to 350k ish health and then drop back down to 180k ish for 6.2.5 - 6.2.6? This felt out of place and some of the fights took ages with health pools so large.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

After doing a once through, I think the two worst fights are Mr. Sinister, and Mordo. Having SymS I managed to get the champion down to 10% in one go and then I revived once and finished him.

The problem with Mr. Sinister is that the number of viable counters is too limited if you don't have Heimdall and Angela. There's only a handful of counters without said synergy that can actually do some damage, and even fewer that can counter all aspects of the nodes. Gulk with Heimdal and Angela is one of the only true counters besides maybe Vision with Heimdall and Angela. The fact that both of the best counters require two other champions for synergy just seems like a poor design to me.

For Mordo, I thought the fight was fine except for the node Strength in Numbers. This node is a bit ridiculous because it forces you to make sure your whole team is revived so you don't suffer the severe attack and ability accuracy cut. I don't know who everyone else used for this fight, but unless you have some way of gaining power outside of basic hits then you are going to die after 15 hits. Because of this you end up essentially using one champ against the boss, but if the rest of your team is dead when you reach the boss you need to revive them all so your one champ that counters the boss doesn't suffer attack and AA loss. Once I had everyone revived, however, this fight went relatively smooth with Blade, the team revive that I had to use just felt extremely wasteful and pointless.

Besides these two bosses, I felt the content was pretty interesting and well thought out. The global nodes were difficult but easy to work around once you figured them out. One question I did have. Why does the health pool of the champs in 6.2.2 - 6.2.4 get to 350k ish health and then drop back down to 180k ish for 6.2.5 - 6.2.6? This felt out of place and some of the fights took ages with health pools so large.

Forgot to include this in my post, but after I finished it and opened my crystals, I pulled 5* Heimdall for the first time from a Cav crystal. Funny how you can get the exact champ you need sometimes right after beating the content you needed the champ for.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Once Act 6.2 is completed you get hit with a $400 offer, which you'll most likely get another meme champ from 6* crystal, plus high chance of a 3* champs from cavalier crystals, it doesn't seems right to me, in my opinion.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Sorry if it was asked already, but search didn't help. Are there any news about difference between announcement and in game numbers difference? 3% cap instead of 5%, enemies with pi higher then announced. Will it be fixed or will kabam say it was bad forum post?

I'm wondering this myself. Basic enemies in 6.2.3 have 360k health and 55k PI. This intended?
    A day since announcement, and they still can't confirm it's "working as intended"? I mean, I already gave up waiting to see statistics on mystic defenders after md nerf, but ignoring their own thread... It simply breaks my heart, can't take it anymore
  • Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Sorry if it was asked already, but search didn't help. Are there any news about difference between announcement and in game numbers difference? 3% cap instead of 5%, enemies with pi higher then announced. Will it be fixed or will kabam say it was bad forum post?

I'm wondering this myself. Basic enemies in 6.2.3 have 360k health and 55k PI. This intended?
    A day since announcement, and they still can't confirm it's "working as intended"? I mean, I already gave up waiting to see statistics on mystic defenders after md nerf, but ignoring their own thread... It simply breaks my heart, can't take it anymore
    Sorry, we answered that in a different thread. Yes, this is correct. We'll fix the original post soon.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I reached out to Kabam already and they informed me that they know about it and if compensation will be given it will be given as a group. I just want my units back forget the boost and everything else I used to fight 50k pi champions. Also that Champion boss fight is ridiculous because if you don't play seamlessly and he gets over 3 charges he can kill you in 3 to 4 hits through the block if you don't have CapIW which I don't have at all as a 5 star.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

EMBRACING GUIDANCE
    PI RANGES

Here is an approximation of PI ranges you should expect to encounter in each Quest:

Quest 1
    Paths: ~24,000-30,000 PI
    Boss: ~50,000 PI

Quest 2
    Paths: ~26,000-32,000 PI
    Boss: ~60,000 PI

Quest 3
    Paths: ~28,000-34,000 PI
    Boss: ~70,000 PI

Quest 4
    Paths: ~30,000-36,000 PI
    Boss: ~80,000 PI

Quest 5
    Paths: ~32,000-38,000 PI
    Boss: ~90,000 PI

Quest 6
    Paths: ~34,000-40,000 PI
    Boss: ~100,000 PI

So, these will now change here, but the rewards will stay the same, even though the difficulty was ramped up?
  • Meatlips77Meatlips77 Posts: 19
    Mcord117 said:

These story quests used to be a lot of fun. Now, I hate it and hate this game. Sitting at the champion from 6.2.6 and have wasted thousands of units and still at 10%. The block damage is absolutely insane. Can’t get my 4/55 CAIW to take the hits needed to evade a special so wtf am I supposed to do. It’s total ****

I don’t think kabam realizes that making content next to impossible turns players off. Thinking about deleting this game forever. It’s just all about the money now. The fun is gone.

search hobbitcrom on youtube. he showed a method at the end of his stream to proc a dext without needing to block. more or less dash back and when he does the second hit of his l1 dash in then dash out to avoid third. similat to technique used to punish void l1

Appreciate it bro.

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

SparkAlot said:

MCOC Team said:

EMBRACING GUIDANCE
    PI RANGES

Here is an approximation of PI ranges you should expect to encounter in each Quest:

Quest 1
    Paths: ~24,000-30,000 PI
    Boss: ~50,000 PI

Quest 2
    Paths: ~26,000-32,000 PI
    Boss: ~60,000 PI

Quest 3
    Paths: ~28,000-34,000 PI
    Boss: ~70,000 PI

Quest 4
    Paths: ~30,000-36,000 PI
    Boss: ~80,000 PI

Quest 5
    Paths: ~32,000-38,000 PI
    Boss: ~90,000 PI

Quest 6
    Paths: ~34,000-40,000 PI
    Boss: ~100,000 PI

So, these will now change here, but the rewards will stay the same, even though the difficulty was ramped up?
    The Difficulty was not ramped up. The Difficulty for this content was based on the Numbers in game. That is what was tested by both our Beta Testers, and internal testing.
    Similar to how nodes in AW were changed but there wasn’t an increase in difficulty between maps right?