**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I mean I guess?

I mean I know people say she’s a good champ and all, but I ain’t tryna get mystic dispersion and change up my masteries just for her

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Go to rifts and get her that awakening gem. I dont have her as five star so if that happens to me, i’d be happy
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I would love a great power controller. Been looking for Magik as a 4* or above for a looooooonnnnngggg time.

Is mystic dispersion necessary or just a nice boost?
  • MD is a nice bonus, but hardly needed to enjoy Magik's brilliant Power Control. Also a great intercepting champ.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Go to rifts and get her that awakening gem. I dont have her as five star so if that happens to me, i’d be happy

Magik doesnt need to be awakened. Her dup is only good on defense
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Dawg, greatest power control in the game, no masteries or sig ability needed.
  • Congrats! As some others have mentioned, her signature ability can give her some extra survivability or utility on defense, but she still has fantastic and sustainable Power Control. In most of my fights with her, once I can get to her SP2, I can keep opponents from gaining another bar of power for the rest of the fight.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★

I mean I know people say she’s a good champ and all, but I ain’t tryna get mystic dispersion and change up my masteries just for her

Every time a boss rush/celebrity challenge rolls around, there's always some buffed champ or three that cascade armor/furies/ fill in the blanks. It's around this time the boards fill with Used Magik, Made X Defender Melt Spamming Sp3.
    Can't do that without having a good Magik first, and MD will light up like a Christmas tree when you do hit that sp3 and make every buff explode on a fool defender.

The sig is literally there to kick you in the nether regions for no good reason.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I've been waiting for her but she just avoids me. I have 2 Mystic 5* AG, one of them I've been saving for her. Like they say her dupe is mostly for defense, but it is nice as an attacker if you get hit and are in Limbo you get that regen. Plus not a bad defender for war and great power control champ. No mastery necessary bro.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited June 2019

Magik doesnt need to be awakened. Her dup is only good on defense
    Say what now?? Only good on defense? That's a bit off from my experience with Magik. While her sig ability isn't needed persay, it CERTAINLY helps for attack purposes. Constantly cycling Limbo for damage, AND incase you slip up... that's pretty useful for attack. Can save you a bunch of HPs, and has saved me HPs during those OPPZ moments. Or when the game has a hiccup. Either way, rewinding damage dealt during the Limbo cycle is QUITE NICE to have for any attack situation. MD is the bonus that helps keep Limbo cycling when you have multiple bars of power. Higher sig level also means MORE Limbo.
  • TheblondegingerTheblondeginger Posts: 9
    So I run MD3. Unfortunately I don’t really use my 5* Magik anymore even though she is r4. Mainly cause I forget about her due to having higher rating champs such as blade Medusa capiw and a couple others. However she is extremely useful and is the main reason I got MD which was honestly pretty easy to get and you don’t have to change your masteries and for enemies who get a ton of buffs, it makes the fights so much more easier. Get to sp3 eliminate their buffs, if they survive you now basically have another sp3 ready to go
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She was my first r5 4* back in the day. Haven’t used her for a while because I would rather end fights sooner with 4/55 Domino than play safe with Magik, but she is definitely worth ranking up as a 5*.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Maybe one of the best power control champs in the game. I have her as R3. The reason why she is still R3 is because I have too many other great champs on my roster.