**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 6.2.6 CHAMPION BOSS ! UNDEFEATABLE ?

Hello
Champion boss is ridiculously overpowerd, we can't take him down without specific champs
Unstoppable triggers after every 6-7 seconds
Spider Gwen and she Hulk can't be used as champion is of infinity class, Thor Jane foster completely rely on heavies,so in 2nd phase where he triggers unblockable she would die also hood can't make that properly,
Blade can't regen coz of unblockable attacks in 2nd phase, some good DMG dealers are also dying against his regen
Block dmg goes too higher so using hyperion's sp1 and some hits was a way but regen heals almost all the DMG ,LAST PHASE can't be done without taking block dmg
so this boss is IMPOSSIBLE for a player who don't have SS or capIW
So finally KABAM have created a content that is for limited players or for those who spend money and buy crystals to get capIW
This limitation is can't be justified, everyone should be able to counter content but this is NOT fair

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure she hulk and spidergwen can be used they could apply the debuff against infinity thanos
  • 36gishan36gishan Posts: 13
    No they can't apply debuffs against class disadvantage champs
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    36gishan said:

No they can't apply debuffs against class disadvantage champs

It worked against infinity thanos
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    edited June 2019

She Hulk can apply the slow debuff against Champion I have tested it. Her issue is block proficiency. Now maybe a R5 she Hulk boosted could as mine is not R5.
    What do u expect a person to have a she Hulk as rank 5
    Also in unblockable phase we can completely rely on heavies
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    36gishan said:

What do u expect a person to have a she Hulk as rank 5
    Also in unblockable phase we can completely rely on heavies

I don’t expect anything lol. Was just showing that she can “slow” the Champion. I have seen (2) champs SS and CAIW that have the BP and nullify ability to handle the last 10%. Maybe an R5 She Hulk can handle that 10%, maybe not. I won’t be the person to R5 her to find out :)

• snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    The champion will be a nightmare to fight for exploration. The gates are all like bring 4 of one class or bring 4 6 star champs and you need to reserve a spot for cap iw. Plus those paths you will have to fight him with a pile of linked nodes as well. It will be interesting to see vids from people going for full exploration. It won’t be cheap unless you got cow whales roster. Worst content to date releases by Kabam. Pure cash grab. Kabam says it’s permanent content so don’t rush but without luck act 7 could be out by the time you get the champs needed to get exploration on 6.2. I am just glad I have cap iw so was able to get completion done
    War hawk
    That's what I mean
    KABAM created a content that is limitedto some players
    People who don't have these two (2) specific champs can't make it
    So that's not fair
    Content must be equally designed that a worthy player could make it
    If we see here , collector was a difficult task but with immense practice,skills, and units made that
    But here this is madness
    A very skilled person too can't make that without SS,cap or quake
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    edited June 2019
    last 10%

Can someone tell me if you need 3 mastery points in dexterity.
    No matter how much i try i cant remove those indestructable charges. Even when i let him hit my block first couple hits and only try to dex last part of his special.

I only have 1/3 in dexterity.
    Using 6* r1 unduped CAPIW