**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 champion boss

So his last 10% is a joke !
I’ve only seen one champ be able to do it that’s cap iw
But they were using 30% great boost
20% health boost
15 % attack boost
This has nothing to do with skill, Kabam u messed up as only one champion with max boost can take him down, I personally am a skilled player with big roster and even with boost I couldn’t with stand the block damage at 8k per blocked hit into magik
Please enlighten me with this how is this skilled based.
It’s a money grab and there for I will not be buying any deals until the issue is fixed. As if u want this game to be a player skill game don’t make it a money grab

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

Counter the last 10%??? Who?

Well this is simply not true. Alot of champs have been confirmed to counter him.

SS. She hulk. Spider gwen. Hood.
    Personally i feel confident that i can do it with voodoo when i get there. Guess juggs and thor jane would be able to just probably a little more difficult. Besides its not been out the full 24 yrs yet my man. More counters will be known. Patience
    Spider gwen wont work as class disadvantage she cant apply slow dunno about she hulk also 10% ss hood dont work as u have to stay very close to him to evade the special and u need 5 special evades before damage on specials only so theres only really cap iw for the last 10% unless theres others with high block prof
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    I saw a video of SS doing last 10%. SP3 cycle to get armor up handled the block damage.

I know Hood was mentioned but aside from getting very lucky dashing in after the big hand slap and dexing out, his BP is not high enough to take the damage necessary to complete 5 dexs.
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    I did it with shehulk. Jedi evaded to remove 5 indestructible. Took forever, and all my resources. You literally have 2, maybe 3 parries because of the block pen (max boosted, obviously).

Only problem was he didn’t take any damage from my subsequent sp3 with 5 prowess because the fight is bugged.

Still waiting on @Kabam Miike to comment on this though. Crickets.

You want some advice? I’ve cleared every single piece of content in the game. Unless you have a 5/65 cap IW, don’t waste your time on this BS, especially while bugged.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Lots of counters haha stop making me laugh, who can take 8k block damage for a long time ?
    So I went in boosted up to the max removed his 5 charges some how, to fire sp3 and did no damage ! It’s bugged I would of taken him down with imiw he is maxed I changed my masteries and finally got good at dashing in and dex his sp1 to find out my special 3 done no damage and then a blocked hit killed me ! I’ve put a ticket in as I would of beaten him it bs!!! So 800 units wasted on health pots and revives raging is an understatement
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mingo0312 said:

Lots of counters haha stop making me laugh, who can take 8k block damage for a long time ?

why do you need to take so much block damage, does not seem you are doing it correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2tgVpR8ybk

SS is one of the weaker defensive champs too.
    Want to this she hulk take down tho would be amazing impressed
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Mh6bucks said:

I did it with shehulk. Jedi evaded to remove 5 indestructible. Took forever, and all my resources. You literally have 2, maybe 3 parries because of the block pen (max boosted, obviously).

Only problem was he didn’t take any damage from my subsequent sp3 with 5 prowess because the fight is bugged.

You want some advice? I’ve cleared every single piece of content in the game. Unless you have a 5/65 cap IW, don’t waste your time on this BS, especially while bugged.

What rank is your shehulk at? Did you block out the entire sp1 except the last part? Do you have to dex 5 times in one fight or can you divide it across many fights?
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25

Mh6bucks said:

What rank is your shehulk at? Did you block out the entire sp1 except the last part? Do you have to dex 5 times in one fight or can you divide it across many fights?
    SheHulk is 4/55 unduped. Max boosted. No, you can’t block any of the specials, that’s instant death. In fact, you get 2-3 parries total, with heimdall synergy. His sp1 has 3 parts you can dex. I baited his sp1, shallow dex, stand there, and try to dodge the karate chop. Sometimes you can dex the initial move but you have to be right next him when he throws it. The sp2 is slightly easier if you can push him there. You have to get 5 dex in a single fight, can’t split it up.

But none of it mattered, because THE FIGHT IS BUGGED.

If you have capIW you can block the first part of sp1 and dodge the head butt. Wayyyyy easier.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Lormif said:

Mingo0312 said:

why do you need to take so much block damage, does not seem you are doing it correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2tgVpR8ybk

SS is one of the weaker defensive champs too.
    SS took a lot of blocked damage and had the SP3 armor up most of them.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Mcord117 said:

https://youtu.be/EMOnJTYpsfg

Watch the end of this. There is a method to get dext on his l1 that does not require you blocking. Similar to punishing voids l1 safely

great vid
    Yea that is a great vid how I done it with imiw but after removing charges, I threw my sp3 to do no damage and then I died the min I hit him !! I want @kabam mike to get on to his team to answer my ticket plz as I should of completely it after running through my whole stash and then 800 units