**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Surely not Shuri?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
I just noticed a tiny hint of a champ who might be coming up. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but don't you think it's odd that OG BP (T'Challa) name-checked his sister Shuri halfway through the 'Have you seen this dog" storyline?

dlugfmddcdmk.png

This is Shuri:

a3rnb5jfm1zk.jpg

According to Wikipedia she's appearing in both the Black Panther movie and Infinity War. So, do you think Shuri is a contender for new Champ with the BP movie?

I wonder...

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Hmm, could actually be a foreshadowing of her upcoming in the future.

Though, sounds like it might just be another reskin (like Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel, or BPCW and BP) but hopefully, they make her unique and stand out from the 2 existing black panthers, and not just base most of her abilities on one or both of them
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I also think Shuri will be coming soon in mcoc, especially as Tony Stark is no longer in mcu, as a tech genius it's only natural that she will take his place, plus I think we'll also see Valkyrie as Thor handed over the baton over to her and Falcon as Captain Falcon, since Captain America has retired from mcu also..
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189

I just noticed a tiny hint of a champ who might be coming up. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but don't you think it's odd that OG BP (T'Challa) name-checked his sister Shuri halfway through the 'Have you seen this dog" storyline?

dlugfmddcdmk.png

This is Shuri:

a3rnb5jfm1zk.jpg

According to Wikipedia she's appearing in both the Black Panther movie and Infinity War. So, do you think Shuri is a contender for new Champ with the BP movie?

I wonder...

I would WAAAAAAYYY rather have this bada$$ Shuri than the one in the MCU. I'd totally vouch for this
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Are you shuri about that? It could happen with BP2 coming in a few years.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Well done on the necromancy
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48

Since Tony Stark has retired from mcu, I think it's only natural that Shuri (movie version) takes over in mcoc
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I am serious and don't call me Shuri.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Wow. This was from almost 2 years ago. How many pages back was this thread?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★

Wow. This was from almost 2 years ago. How many pages back was this thread?

Based on the total number of pages, and the last page being May 17, probably around page 1300.