**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor Arena - Going for 5* will he break records?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
seeing as Thing went for highest at 73m

i will be attempting to go for namor!
goodluck to those who go for him arena or crystals!

Abunch youtubers and people i know are going for him, alot of hype surrounding this champion!

Im not the luckiest, but i will grind my butt off for a champion,
Going 4 Namor in ARENA!!
Hoping for 6* arena someday...

Here are champs i went for so far!

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Respect...how much did u put for korg for that top spot?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Respect...how much did u put for korg for that top spot?

a very high score lol
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Subtle brag post
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Hey man, I know this isn't my place to say and it's probably no use but. You know that real life exists too, right? All this arena grinding probably takes SO much of your time. Go outside and enjoy your life or something. It's fine if you don't want to though
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

Hey man, I know this isn't my place to say and it's probably no use but. You know that real life exists too, right? All this arena grinding probably takes SO much of your time. Go outside and enjoy your life or something. It's fine if you don't want to though

Just because you grind arena for a champ every now and again doesn't mean you don't enjoy life...

Yes life exist, I live on my own,support my own btw.
    my arena runs dont compare to some others, or others who spend alot on crystals,

Others have even CHEATED and USED "ARENA" bots to get the champions, witch i think it isnt fair.

i remember i did 38m for 5* km, the very first 5* featured, and it wasnt even bad, and people thought that was a crazy score.

i also did 28m for corvus, and when people started recognizing he was good....i know people who spennt 20,30,
    50 ($500)+ on fgmcs just try to get him, by all means do what "you" want to do,

to this day....i have not pull corvus 5* from 5* crystal,

but today i did get namor in the arena

also here is vid of his insane damage, he also has great utility, and very suicide friendly and prestige on top of it.
    R5 5*

R4 5*

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Well payed.
    edited June 2019

Well payed.

Its better to garantee u the champ, u know how hype this champ was.

buddy did 78mil and STILL missed on Namor,I didnt want to miss, better to overshoot than undershoot if anything.

even u should know arena is better than spending on crystals.

btw how much did u do for rank 194?
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★

Yes life exist, I live on my own,support my own btw.
    my arena runs dont compare to some others, or others who spend alot on crystals,

Others have even CHEATED and USED "ARENA" bots to get the champions, witch i think it isnt fair.

i remember i did 38m for 5* km, the very first 5* featured, and it wasnt even bad, and people thought that was a crazy score.

i also did 28m for corvus, and when people started recognizing he was good....i know people who spennt 20,30,
    50 ($500)+ on fgmcs just try to get him, by all means do what "you" want to do,

to this day....i have not pull corvus 5* from 5* crystal,

but today i did get namor in the arena

also here is vid of his insane damage, he also has great utility, and very suicide friendly and prestige on top of it.
    R5 5*

R4 5*

More arena power to you mate. That damage numbers were insane. Grats on the new champ. Enjoy :smile:

Really hope namor doesnt get nerfed. He looks awesome!!!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Well payed.

btw how much did u do for rank 194?
    I need units for the future (banked 1500) so it seemed like a decent play, worst case scenario, I got Namor. Being a blind auction and competition I’ll keep my numbers close to the vest. ;)