**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a active adult alliance

Needing a active alliance running map 4 or 5

Comments

• thesummoned1_thesummoned1_ Posts: 49
    In game name is thesummoned1
  • Dacg57Dacg57 Posts: 120
    Hey our alliance is for players 18+ we run map 5 all 3 bgs I couldn’t find you in game
  • Hey summoned we are semi retired ally that is aw and aq concentrated map4 no donations and no event minimums add me on line tkjc213
  • ShankingtonShankington Posts: 61
    Do you have Line? If so I have an Alliance that could suit you.
  • tbell805tbell805 Posts: 8
    While you are scoping out alliances, check out murderprogaming alliance we run two groups of Map 4 right now and are silver 2 in aw. Good group of adult guys and gals who are on daily.
  • 4Thisnamed_site4Thisnamed_site Posts: 345
    Hello there. Sent you an invitation. Check us out @ : Free To Play.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hello there theSummoned1. Do you have line? We run map 5 and 4 with a silver 2 War rank but working to get back to Gold 2 or 3
  • Shepy11113Shepy11113 Posts: 78
    If you’re looking for a chill alliance where we realize that everyone has a life outside the game, [1701E] 501st Battlestar Serenity is the place for you!

We currently have TWO spots available (with a good core of people still with us (average rating 469K!), it’s perfect for a group of friends who would like to move together!

More than anything, Serenity is a cool place to hang out, chat, have fun, berate bad pulls, celebrate good ones and get some decent rewards while, again, not denying the fact you have a life outside the game.

We have no hardcore requirements, but need our members to be active and contribute to AQ. No minimums for specific events, just be active and have fun! Small Donation requirements, numbers that anyone can easily achieve without stress. Again, the goal is to have fun as a group. The chat on LINE is fun, it’s a great bunch of people.

We are are now running maps 5/4/3. We consistently hit milestone 12/13 SA (every week, not holding). Again, we ask for participation in AQ at the very least (hit 60 million milestone weekly).

We use the LINE app for communication and organizing AQ. LINE is required for acceptance into the Alliance. Looking for at least 200k+ rating

Contact FrogMan in game or qcfrogman on LINE.
  • McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    Pm me if you want to join Mcorajr same id for line
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    Still looking?
    12M
    Map5
    Gold 1 goal this coming season
    Line ID:
    Major4
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52
    We areLooking for members who are interested to grow their account and techniques for the game can connect me in line id .
    deadly3166
    Regards
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    We're mostly map 5, sometimes map 4, gold 2

I think we have what you're looking for, check out MARVEL NATION
    my line and in game is the same as this name but a space no underscore. apparently the T-word is profane now
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 109
    Looking for 1x USA timezone. PM me on LINE = sfsilicon. Send me a profile pic and top 11.

---

Horsemen Of The Apocalypse [T4H-A]

Organized, 3+ year old, team focused, 17M+ alliance looking for:

- Active members in game and on LINE chat.
    - Experienced Map5 (5x5 all 3x BG) and willing to push for Gold 1 war.
    - Focus is AW but we also do 120-140M AQ.
    - Be ready to join AW/AQ early, coordinate on BG chat and move every 4-5h.
    - Open communication, No drama, No BS!
    - Donations are the usual 75k gold + 5k loyalty.
    - Min. 5.5k prestige please, we need good D.

We maintain a good group of independent fun people and succeed together. We cut you slack if real life gets in the way, but expect you to do the right thing if can't put in the effort. No grind requirements, but everyone contributes towards rewards. Experienced officers team that actively manages Alliance goals and difficulty to make sure we grow as a team together.
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    Feel free to check us out as well if you are still looking. We are active but not overly restrictive. Just require participation in quests and alliance events. Wars are optional. Add me in game if interested - JJHCSH
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in Map 5 AQ, 100% all 5 days and optional AW. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.

LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981