**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does difficulty even matter in areas ?

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Since your new "updates" the AI seems to have become almost unmanageable resulting in fights you simply wont win due to unbalanced and unfair matchmaking. Please someone explain to me how a 5-star 3/45 awakened Black Panther Civil War, 5-star awakened 4/55 Magik and a 5-star 3/45 Aeagon is a REASONABLE sight against a 5-star 1/25 Symbiote Spiderman, 5-star 1/25 Agent Venom and a 5-star 3/45 Symbiote Surpreme? All the Black Panther did was move forward wait move forward .......wait special 3 dead......no ability or openings to bait specials

Aeagon block block.......instant counter combos after a light block hit.....wait for special 3......dead

These are supposedly "Easy" matchups. This happens on a regular basis in ANY arena that accepts 5 stars. I cannot see after 3 years of this game's existence that you dont have ability to make FAIR reasonable matchups that at least give you a fighting chance.

This is only at Streak number 9 on Basic Class Cat. Arena....and it happens in other arenas as well. These type of matchups are NOT easy nor balanced.....and with new AI reaction speed being increased (without disclosure) near impossible to win. Your matchmaking is broken......

So I ask again what constitutes a match as "Easy", "Medium" or "Hard"?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Matches are based on Total PI, and are within the range of what you bring at particular points in the Streak. It's doable with R1s, but you need to be quick. I would suggest bringing R2s or R4 4*s at that point. Sandbag 11-15. 10-15 if you need to.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    .....by total PI you mean of that specific match or MY PI? If its match......the numbers still don't add up.......theres no way you can tell me the PI is close for the above scenario. I've also seen matches where PI is 2x what player is.....can u explain how that is equal in PI for both sides.....maybe I'm missing something but this doesnt make sense.
    The Total PI of what you bring determines the Match you get. That's why the Infinite only stays with a Minimum Total PI.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Ok but my Total PI was A LOT less than what AI had. So how was that a easy matchup?
    The PI isn't automatically the same. It's Easy because there are much harder. Lol.