**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6 star... can I give it back please

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
X force Deadpool. Wish I could trade it for 5k 6 Star shards. So discouraging!!!

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I know it's hard to see it now, but honestly, it could have been worse. He is a bleeder who also has some interesting synergies.

I am on my way to my first 6* in a few months and I would not be too heart-broken to get him. Hey, not every pull can be a Corvus...
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    He’s useless if opponent don’t bleed plus he don’t synergize with any of my 5s n now I’m in Act 6
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    He was my second. My first was Iron Fist.

My luck finally turned after that - Doc Ock, Angela, and Korg. (Last was an Elektra, which I'd say is an average pull.)
    Was he on list for rework
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    MetalJake said:

Was he on list for rework

Nope
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mine was Karnak. I spent about a minute processing the word ****, then I looked at the positives. Lol.
  • Cee966Cee966 Posts: 4
    Just look at it like this. Some people like me have even got to the place in the game where we get 6* shards
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

He’s useless if opponent don’t bleed plus he don’t synergize with any of my 5s n now I’m in Act 6

Wait what? You’re in Act 6 and only have 1 6*?
    What’s confusing about that I didn’t have a 6* by the time I beat 5.4
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Cee966 said:

Just look at it like this. Some people like me have even got to the place in the game where we get 6* shards

Ye but he had to work harder to get that 6*
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

I'm on 5.3 and right about halfway to my first 6*. Just curious what # of 6*s people typically have before starting act 6?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

I'm on 5.3 and right about halfway to my first 6*. Just curious what # of 6*s people typically have before starting act 6?
    I think I had 3 or 4, but I was already Uncollected when the Uncollected monthly quests came out and 100% Uncollected each month most of the time, so that gave me 2500 6* shards a month...
    I got him from shards from completion for 5.4
    Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

What’s confusing about that I didn’t have a 6* by the time I beat 5.4
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I got Night Crawler
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I didn't get my first 6 star until after I finished 6.1 @V1PER1987. However, I got super lucky and pulled Ghost as my first 6 star.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

Could be worse
    I could make use of MK and CW. Not much experience with Diablo. By not much I mean none. Lol.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    You’re welcome to them.
    Great! I'll be by next week sometime. XD