**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who gets the rank up?: 6 star duped Cull vs. 5 star duped symbiote supreme

Ok I need some help. Should I take Cull to R2 or SS to R5? I'm really torn. I already have Hyperion to R5 and 6 star Angela Duped at R2 so I have strong cosmic options. I have no good mystic champs so SS would be super helpful. Cull's damage is so strong though. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    Cull would be the best choice in my opinion since the game is now taking a direction forwards more six stars than five stars as well as he is a god amongst others with the damage output he has
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Depends where you are in the game
    I would go with ss
  • Options
    SaxzillaSaxzilla Posts: 19
    I just explored 6.1, have completed variant 2 but not 1. I am about to start chapter 2. I have done one path of LOL
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Cull
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Saxzilla said:

Ok I need some help. Should I take Cull to R2 or SS to R5? I'm really torn. I already have Hyperion to R5 and 6 star Angela Duped at R2 so I have strong cosmic options. I have no good mystic champs so SS would be super helpful. Cull's damage is so strong though. Thoughts?

Today I took my unduped cull to rank 2 and I have Corvus and Medusa at rank 5 already but he’s just so good. Plus 6 stars are the future.
  • Options
    I decided. Thanks everyone
  • Options