**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6 star... can I give it back please

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
X force Deadpool. Wish I could trade it for 5k 6 Star shards. So discouraging!!!

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I know it's hard to see it now, but honestly, it could have been worse. He is a bleeder who also has some interesting synergies.

I am on my way to my first 6* in a few months and I would not be too heart-broken to get him. Hey, not every pull can be a Corvus...
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    He’s useless if opponent don’t bleed plus he don’t synergize with any of my 5s n now I’m in Act 6
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    He was my second. My first was Iron Fist.

My luck finally turned after that - Doc Ock, Angela, and Korg. (Last was an Elektra, which I'd say is an average pull.)
    Was he on list for rework
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    MetalJake said:

Was he on list for rework

Nope
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mine was Karnak. I spent about a minute processing the word ****, then I looked at the positives. Lol.
  • Cee966Cee966 Posts: 4
    Just look at it like this. Some people like me have even got to the place in the game where we get 6* shards
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

He’s useless if opponent don’t bleed plus he don’t synergize with any of my 5s n now I’m in Act 6

Wait what? You’re in Act 6 and only have 1 6*?
    What’s confusing about that I didn’t have a 6* by the time I beat 5.4
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Cee966 said:

Just look at it like this. Some people like me have even got to the place in the game where we get 6* shards

Ye but he had to work harder to get that 6*
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

I'm on 5.3 and right about halfway to my first 6*. Just curious what # of 6*s people typically have before starting act 6?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

I'm on 5.3 and right about halfway to my first 6*. Just curious what # of 6*s people typically have before starting act 6?
    I think I had 3 or 4, but I was already Uncollected when the Uncollected monthly quests came out and 100% Uncollected each month most of the time, so that gave me 2500 6* shards a month...
    I got him from shards from completion for 5.4
    Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

MetalJake said:

What’s confusing about that I didn’t have a 6* by the time I beat 5.4
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I got Night Crawler
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I didn't get my first 6 star until after I finished 6.1 @V1PER1987. However, I got super lucky and pulled Ghost as my first 6 star.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

Could be worse
    I could make use of MK and CW. Not much experience with Diablo. By not much I mean none. Lol.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    You’re welcome to them.
    Great! I'll be by next week sometime. XD