**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.6 Champion final phase glitched

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
I have just made my way up to the Champion boss on 6.2.6 and spend a vast amount of resources, both earnt in game and purchased, to try and get him down.

However, all of these have been wasted because the final phase of the boss has simple not worked. I have removed all his 5 indestructible charges multiple times, and followed up with special attacks, but they have done no damage to him.

Understandably, I am furious because it is a completely unfair situation. To be honest, I don’t know what can be done to solve this situation. For me, the only outcomes I’d be happy with is a complete refund or for my victory to be acknowledged.

I know these are unlikely to happen but I’d like to hear what you have to say, and in the likely event that nothing can be done, I will be leaving this game behind.

Thank you

Comments

• Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    I have just made my way up to the Champion boss on 6.2.6 and spend a vast amount of resources, both earnt in game and purchased, to try and get him down.

However, all of these have been wasted because the final phase of the boss has simple not worked. I have removed all his 5 indestructible charges multiple times, and followed up with special attacks, but they have done no damage to him.

Understandably, I am furious because it is a completely unfair situation. To be honest, I don’t know what can be done to solve this situation. For me, the only outcomes I’d be happy with is a complete refund or for my victory to be acknowledged.

I know these are unlikely to happen but I’d like to hear what you have to say, and in the likely event that nothing can be done, I will be leaving this game behind.

Thank you

There is a bug thread for this but all they have said so far is the are looking into it. But you aren’t alone this has happened to myself, alliance mates, and your fellow community. I’d keep my eye on the thread in the bug section though.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    This happened to me, went in a second time to try it so I could record it and at least it is now with support. The day I actually put money into the game I get a full blown bug and had to quit the level I'd spent a ton of time in.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This sucks and kabam needs to test everything better before launching it. With that said how many times does this need to happen before ppl dont waste a ton of resources the first few days new content is released. It happens every month. Thats y i never rush into new events or content.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

Seems to be a trend .... release a overpowered bugged boss.

Milk everyone’s items and units ....

Compensate them with terrible compensation packets 👎🏼 ( expect on par with the nameless compensation)

Hate the way this weeks planned out ...

I looked forward to the AQ change and 6.2, silly hype boss & now this 😴

same Kabam different day 👎🏼

And to complete the trifecta, terrible new aw map as well
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

Seems to be a trend .... release a overpowered bugged boss.

Milk everyone’s items and units ....

Compensate them with terrible compensation packets 👎🏼 ( expect on par with the nameless compensation)

Hate the way this weeks planned out ...

I looked forward to the AQ change and 6.2, silly hype boss & now this 😴

same Kabam different day 👎🏼

Fill out a support ticket with as much information as possible. Video is ideal. Alliance mates have gotten items refunded using this method for bugs encountered in game modes like Alliance War.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Unless you're running a sponsored Youtube channel trying to "scoop" the competition, there is no reason to blast through new content the first few days.

That being said, thank you to all who decide to spend all your resources/units/real money finding all of these bugs so the rest of us can wait for the fixes and do it cheaper.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    How about if the people who do rush in it...NEED THE REWARDS you guys are blaming the players for going straight into when there should not even he bugs to begin with like you're acting like they knew there were gonna be bugs on the boss
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

How about if the people who do rush in it...NEED THE REWARDS you guys are blaming the players for going straight into when there should not even he bugs to begin with like you're acting like they knew there were gonna be bugs on the boss

Nobody needs the rewards day 1 again I'm saying the guys who come here and say kabam every month we face these bugs and complain like how are we supposed to know.
    Gee cause history is a huge example
    History is not a valid example as things change through time and Kabam should be changing the way they evaluate their game as there are bugs constantly and we never know about until we learn about it through the hard way
    And it doesn't really matter if people need the rewards on the first day or not they should he able to do so without these bugs interfering them to do so
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Nobody needs the rewards day 1 again I'm saying the guys who come here and say kabam every month we face these bugs and complain like how are we supposed to know.
    History is not a valid example as things change through time and Kabam should be changing the way they evaluate their game as there are bugs constantly and we never know about until we learn about it through the hard way
    Should and hope never work out history is a great indicator of ability to succeed or fail.

I agree things should work.
    I guess I'm just not an optimistic person
    Guess I'll just lower my expectations of any new content from now on
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Should and hope never work out history is a great indicator of ability to succeed or fail.

Considering the historical precedent I'm not sure why anyone has high expectations
    Maybe because they want this game to succeed so bad
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    But @Drooped2, somebody has to try and find out there is a bugged final boss, right? If everyone waits it out, who will figure it out? No matter how you slice it, it is unfair to some players :smiley:
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Considering the historical precedent I'm not sure why anyone has high expectations
    This game has been a success tho. How many other games can say theyve been going as strong for 4+ years and still bringing in as much money each and every month. My guess is not too many.
    Buttehrs said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

This game has been a success tho. How many other games can say theyve been going as strong for 4+ years and still bringing in as much money each and every month. My guess is not too many.
    I means success gameplay wise