**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 4/55 unduped ghost enough for lol?

I've got the synergy trio but I'm wondering if I should make my attempt at all yet

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Not unless you have alot of units and revives stocked. Max her before attempting imo
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Whats enough or not enough depends on your skill and resources. In theory, yes, she's good enough with the synergy team for a first run in LoL.

I'm an average player at best, I did LoL using a 4/55 Hyperion with synergies only. Used up all my resources (opened up 200 free crystals) and around 6000 units in total. That's probably way too much units used but just to give you an idea on what you might need.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Who are the problem fights for a 4/55 ghost on the easy/short path?
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    None of the fights on the easy path are an issue for Ghost. It all depends on how skilled of a Ghost player you are. So long as her base attack is > 2k she should get the extended enrage timer. If you aren’t really skilled at using Ghost it will get expensive.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Burro said:

None of the fights on the easy path are an issue for Ghost. It all depends on how skilled of a Ghost player you are. So long as her base attack is > 2k she should get the extended enrage timer. If you aren’t really skilled at using Ghost it will get expensive.

Also far I've got rhulk down to half in one attempt but I've been told not to go farther unless I can one shot him, and yeah I have full enrage timer for her
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Without awakening its gunna be hard to beat the enraged timer. Since you won’t gain power fast enough.