**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your favourite synergy

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
We all have different champs that we like but we love certain synergies that help us in our day to day gameplay. My favourite synergy champs so far is Heimdall for saving me from death added with Thor/Loki for healing plus Angela/Hela for a fury buff works well with any champion you love playing with even though it’s a one off. What is your favourite synergy in the game?

Comments

• CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    I have a 5r4 Thor Rag as well as a 5r4 Gulk, and I absolutely love their synergy. Thor makes Gulk indestructible for 5 seconds when less than 20% health + gives you a 25% chance to have your attack unblockable. Gulk helps Thor do insane damage after sp3. Add Heimdall to it and Gulk can technically chest death twice in one fight.

I also like Proxima's synergy w/ Thor Rag. He basically gives her a combo shield when your combo meter is below 50 hits, or in other words you won't lose your combo if you get hit, which is really helpful if your Proxima is duped and you're trying to get to hit the Ultimate Mission (100 hit combo).
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Star-Lord was always my fav. character to use for years, until Aegon came into the picture. The combo breaker synergy that protects your combo for 5 seconds, one-time per fight, is a god-send, especially for long fights ala LoL. Nothing more infuriating than losing a 200+ hit combo
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Antman with ghost/wasp synergies is a beast.

Ghost + wasp + hood is one of the best trinities out there, if not the best.
  • Cozzyness_1Cozzyness_1 Posts: 7
    Wasp ghost hood havok
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Though I only have them in 3*, Proxima, Nebula, and Thor Rag are a great team. Having Nebula start of with 10 shock charges helps in not having to take too much blocking damage in building her up charges to 20. Thor goes into Boon of the Gods at 30 hits instead of 40. Can't wait to get them in 4* as I've recently began building up on.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Void+Killmonger, soo much durability
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    mah bae Domino with Rulk and Masacre. can't get enough of it, i use this trio in all places i could.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2019
    VTD venom carnage AQ gods. Quest I’ll take dom mas rulk then fill in. Aw spark blade GR
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Void + killmonger + trinity(blade+GR+Stark spidey) = infinity damage
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I used to absolutely love the unholy trinity and specifically ST but ever since I pulled domino then R5’d her she’s all I use for EQ now lol. That red hulk + massacre synergy is crazy. Wouldn’t mind pulling a 2019 champ anytime soon so I can try some of the newer synergies but can’t see it happening lol.
    Pulled a 6* void yesterday to go with my 6* KM so the old guard might get a look in again if I can ever dupe him 😁
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Ghost+Wasp+AM+Hood for obvious reasons

ST+KM+Void+WS+OR (my favorite questing team) Specifically ST+OR+KM turns ST’s AAR in to a force of nature, there are a lot of really cool synergies within this team though

PM+CG+Neb makes each one of these champs better

I’ve been lucky enough to pull all of these champs as 5* variants, except for Killmonger (just a 5/50 for now). These are definitely the synergies I utilize the most.

Sinister+Cable is really cool, even if it’s just to give another Mutant a boost while those 2 just get to tag along
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Ws and km
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Nick fury and captain marvel. Helps out my unduped Hyperion.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Drax and Invisible Woman has a very op synergy which i enjoy using

Ghost+Wasp+AM+Hood for obvious reasons

ST+KM+Void+WS+OR (my favorite questing team) Specifically ST+OR+KM turns ST’s AAR in to a force of nature, there are a lot of really cool synergies within this team though

PM+CG+Neb makes each one of these champs better

I’ve been lucky enough to pull all of these champs as 5* variants, except for Killmonger (just a 5/50 for now). These are definitely the synergies I utilize the most.

Sinister+Cable is really cool, even if it’s just to give another Mutant a boost while those 2 just get to tag along

Wanted to come back and share the good news!! 2 days ago, I Rank 5’d my 5* Ghost Sig 171.

But yesterday!! I FINALLY, after 16 months, got my 5* Killmonger!!! Had gems to immediately get him to Rank 4, and now I just need to awaken to get full benefit of The Unholy Trinity (already got 5/65 Sig 200 Void & Sabretooth)
    I use 5* CapIW+5* Strange+6* Mephisto +4* SymSupreme

Pretty much brings Doctor Strange back to his glory. A lot of fun and I am now considering taking my 5/3/45 Sig 165 Doctor Strange to 5/65. Monthly EQ is a lot of fun with that team.
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Domino and Red Hulk have great synergy bonuses. I don't have Masacre to finish up the team, so I use Omega Red or Agent Venom.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Holy trinity, unholy trinity, and the flaming trinity ftw!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Quantum Trinity. That's my AQ AW team. Antman is such a beast with those synergies
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Domino + Rulk+ massacre
    Ghost + Wasp + Hood
    Sabertooth + KM + Void