**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring Back RED OG DEADPOOL as an 4* version!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I think they could do an offer like the Vision Og one, similar price and similar mechanics, because it was good idea and they both have almost the same status.
    In fact, I thought they would do it, first with Deadpool then Kang (because he was not longer the AQ boss so he could became a -límited special- champ).

I just hope they do it pos the next month, because I've not money rigth now and I have not spirit for waste (now or the next month) due bugs.
    I hope too the offer be reasonable and no insane, of course
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5000 units seems perfect prize for a 4 star, he is good utility just like OG vision.
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    can we have any reply for mods ? it's an insult ! since 1years we asked it and no reply all time. respect us a little.

When Original Deadpool (red suit) will be back on arena ?
  • KriegThePsychoKriegThePsycho Posts: 9
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I disagree. He was a limited time champ and should be kept limited. You guys got ur og visions released again leave deadpool special.

Spot the Deadpool owner
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Deeparvi wrote: »
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Besides, he's mcoc's posterboy , why make him unplayable

Exactly my Point...He should be widely available as compared to other champs

No way he should be a limited edition character. Hes way too OP to be released again.
    I disagree. He was a limited time champ and should be kept limited. You guys got ur og visions released again leave deadpool special.

Spot the Deadpool owner

Maxed out sig99. Hes like using cheat codes and is def God tier which they've put an end to those champs.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    He should be brought back, i would easily drop 5k units on arena recharges and take time off work to get him. 4* awakening and 83 mutant sig stones waiting for him too.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    500 units for the 3*
    Then 3500 units for the 4*
    Like Vision OG.

Just I have no money right now neither spirit.
    we just want a reply from KABAM or MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    500 units for the 3*
    Then 3500 units for the 4*
    Like Vision OG.

Just I have no money right now neither spirit.

Yes please do kabam, we need OG deadpool he is a fan favorite. I only play this game because i am chasing him!
    .... SO ?
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I'm never a fan of the "you must spend $" to unlock something in a "free to play" game, but understand there will always be game developers who insist on "Gold" or "Limited" versions with these add-ons for more $. There should always be a way to earn all content in the game (i.e. win 10k arena fights). It's ok if that task requires a long-term commitment, but at least make it achievable.

As it sits now, you have 2 weeks from the minute you first start to find out it's the only way. As a new player, you're just trying to figure out how to even navigate the game, let alone some of these nuances. When I joined, I thought it was just some weekly special where each week would see a different "buy this hero now" option.

Now if I want him, I have to abandon my current game and start over. From a player perspective, why would I give up a 5 month old account to start over, and then have to spend $ to do it?

It's not a "free to play" game. It's a "freemium" game.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemium
    Allo ? kabam ? since 18months we wait his back to arena or offer ? where is OG deadpool ? ignore is not cool
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    A champ based of exclusively on healing to be any good? No thanks, I'll pass.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Hes too op for the masses to have.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Hes too op for the masses to have.

yet we have magiks and hyperions running around
    can you give us a reply or close it. not necessary to play with our nerves. thank for ignoring all thread since 18months. good job, we can send it to guiness record
  • Yes bring him back Red deadpool as OG vision offer for 5000 units or arena would do as well . Since you guys have kept us suffering with all this new none working updates ECT. As a consolation prize for all this situations u guys have put in a lot of summuners. REMEMBER NOT FREE JUST BRING HIM BACK .

#KABAM #PLEASE #HEAR #US #OUT #ONETIME
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    As of Nov-2017, still not seeing Deadpool (Red) making a come back anytime soon ....