**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* to rank r4? (repost)

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
I don't know why the system always block me from posting.

Which 5* to rank r4? (repost) 19 votes

Unduped New CM
10%
CrkwestThe_Watcher 2 votes
Unduped Emma Frost
36%
Incitatus666FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBryliantu93FreeToPlay_21Flappy_Ninja64LainuaBrudixTree 7 votes
Unduped DV
0%
Duped Luke Cage
42%
AjisdopeStark78AlfabazingampCUBZombieZeddBeyond00_Mahi7714BigDaddyHee 8 votes
Duped Hulk
5%
Sandeepreddy_1 1 vote
Unduped Heimdall
5%
Genyl 1 vote

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Duped Luke Cage
    My cage is duped at rank four and is a beast!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Any others?Thanks.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Unduped Emma Frost
    I Need help, i dont know who cm and DV are :/
    From the others id say definitly Emma frost, you can do big mistakes while in Diamond form, and then you have the fat damage from the sp 2
    Luke Cage suped has one free mistake per fight, giving you the Chance to tank sp3s
    Then for Heimdal a definit no, he is not at all worthy to rank to r4, there are WAAAAY better cosmics.
    Hulk duped is supergood for Variant and an Overall really solid champ, but it is not such a good choice as Emma or luke imo
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Unduped Emma Frost
    Cm is captain marvel, not sure about dv either
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Unduped Emma Frost
    Oh wait, doctor voodoo
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    6 vs 6 for New CM and LC, finally I picked LC. Thanks for all votes and comments!