**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance

Map5 AQ I do have line chat message me to find out more

Comments

• Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56
    We need some solid players. Trying to get back to map 5 if you want to be a part of that
  • jammasterpjammasterp Posts: 128
    I'm jammasterp in game and on Line. Let me know what you're looking for
  • Hugh_Jazz_XIVHugh_Jazz_XIV Posts: 13
    Look up Hugh Jazz XIV in Line. We need ya!
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52

Look up deadly 3166 in Line.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    We run map 5, occasionally map 4 and would love to have you

My name in game and LINE is the same as here, but a space instead of underscore
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in Map 5 AQ, 100% all 5 days and optional AW. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.

LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So we are 19 players right now looking for active players. Leader is Darkarmor (1mill base rate, 8783 prestige) Line app is a must. We are a mid level group map 5 & map 4, (6 when we have a full team .) Silver 3 right now. Large treasury so no donation right now. Respectful group , all chats are about the game and lighthearted convos. 2 biggest requirements is participation and communication , especially in AQ. We are a mix of, 3 years plus players and 6 months in players, ages range from late teens to late 30's.
    We are looking for minimum of level 50 and at least base rate of 216K. This is a great place for vets take it easy and fairly new players to grow and gain experience. Hit up Darkarmor on the line app