**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We owe cyclops an apology.

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Idk why cyclops *red and blue* gets so much hate, he's not THAT bad I have him as a 5* and he found some good usege against havock in the MEQ, good counter to Emma frost to he's also good on war defense on unblockeble SP1 node. And is great for act 5 breakthrough node.

Now let's all apologize to cylcops for memeing him and all, I mean, Shure he's no Stark spidy but still. We owe him an apology

Oh AND I frogot to mention that he's also good against characters with autoblock or high block proficiency with his crit. Through block.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    When pigs fly...
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

I've often heard it said that cyclops is very effective.

Some would argue he's the most effective at what he does...
  • Options
    ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Lol I giggled in Kabam Miike when I saw this
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    @Too_qik , I agree, cyclops as his use, but don't waist too many ressources on him....

they are plenty of other champion who can take down Havoc, or Emma frost.

if you like synergy team, team him up with Magneto, Storm, Wolvie and you got a full "Crit" team.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Uhhh you can't use any specials against Havok with Cyclops. Their specials do no damage to each other.

That's what makes him an option. Not a good one; but workable.

Also, as the big brother, Cyke actually can affect Havok with Specials, as his SP2 punches and kicks do the usual (very effective) damage. It's just the optic/plasma beams that don't damage the other brother.
  • Options
    ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    edited June 2019

Uhhh you can't use any specials against Havok with Cyclops. Their specials do no damage to each other.

He never said you should either, just stated hes a good counter
    Actually using them has a lot of value regardless. You gain a decent precision buff and those armour breaks make it so damage is slighty less bad
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    if this post is sincere, then kudos to Too_qik for putting it up. number#1 Cyclops fan here, so i definitely approve, all should kneel and beg Cyke for forgiveness lol
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Good joke
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I like how you claim to be a low tier player, but also think you have a valid concept of how useful a champ is in comparison to others. Top tier players are the ones that have a large pool of information to compare to, while you only have access to a select few champs. When I was low tier I thought ironman was great. That's because he was the best champ I had in comparison to my roster and what I had experience with, NOT because he is actually a good champ in comparison to all others in game.