**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Boss in 6.2

Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103

I’m at the last quest of 6.2. I’m going to take the path which removes all the linked nodes from the champion. What team should I take in. Also I don’t have a cap IW.

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    May I ask how are you such a god at this game? You are tearing through act 6 with r3 5*?!?
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103

May I ask how are you such a god at this game? You are tearing through act 6 with r3 5*?!?

Sorry it didn’t post the third pic.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    Markg25 said:

S-supreme for the first 90% and then you’ll get stuck on the last 10% unless you’ve mastered triggering dexterity half way into his sp1

You need capiw or Morningstar ( only counters so far ) 😬

Why Morningstar? Is it because of her shorter dash back? Also I have a rank 2 5* Morningstar. I can bring her up to rank 3 and take her in.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Markg25 said:

S-supreme for the first 90% and then you’ll get stuck on the last 10% unless you’ve mastered triggering dexterity half way into his sp1

That is false, cap, morningstar, hood, ss, and others have been confirmed as counters. Please stop spreading falsehoods.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I haven't started 6.2 yet, but wouldn't Ghost be pretty good for the final 10%? Just phase through the first few hits of Champion's special and then dexterity the rest.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I haven't started 6.2 yet, but wouldn't Ghost be pretty good for the final 10%? Just phase through the first few hits of Champion's special and then dexterity the rest.

I’m think that to. But who’s ikow
    Markg25 said:

Lormif said:

Markg25 said:

That is false, cap, morningstar, hood, ss, and others have been confirmed as counters. Please stop spreading falsehoods.
    Tell me more ? Where the vid of the hood?
    Who are these other champs I would love to know .....

I mentioned 3/4 above ?

actually you said 1/2, you specifically stated that SS could not do it despite there being videos of it.

In fact though any champ can do it, the problem is your premise, that you need to stay close to the champion to evade, is incorrect:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/c09rld/how_to_dex_the_champs_l1_without_taking_block/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqnf1VE28M0
    Markg25 said:

I mentioned 3 but do tell me about these confirmed other champions 🙄

Just out of curiosity have you completed the run or have you just watched some videos on YT ?

I litterally just posted multiple videos, that you just it seems ignored.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Any reason why I just evaded 5 times his specials then used my sp3 with fury with capiw and he was still indestructible ?
    Really!? @Markg25
    Is there confirmation from kabam?
    @Haji_Saab thanks! Could you share the link to the thread where it’s mentioned ?
    Markg25 said:

You’ve posted 1 broken link that was a short from hobbits live feed ....???

He did it with capiw

It would be quicker if you just typed out the names of these confirmed counters 👍🏼

Cheers bud

he actually did it with OG cap. The other link shows it with thing. In general though the way they did it would work with any champ because they did not use the "stand next to the champion and get hit a lot" strat, they used the run in during sp and bounce off method that allows you to never get hit. So here is your list. ANY that can get him to 10%
    Markg25 said:

Lormif said:

Markg25 said:

You’ve posted 1 broken link that was a short from hobbits live feed ....???

He did it with capiw

It would be quicker if you just typed out the names of these confirmed counters 👍🏼

Cheers bud

he actually did it with OG cap. The other link shows it with thing. In general though the way they did it would work with any champ because they did not use the "stand next to the champion and get hit a lot" strat, they used the run in during sp and bounce off method that allows you to never get hit. So here is your list. ANY that can get him to 10%
    Those where duels to show the intercept on special 1 techniques 😂😂😂😂

No ones done the powerstone champion with either .... The pi on the champion was 15k not 76k, was this not a clear indication it was the wrong fight 🤤

Please refrain from commenting on posts you know little about 🙄

Instead of insulting people how about explaining why this method would not work, ohh....
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Good luck using any champ with that method to get him down when he’s unstoppable 95% of the fight and stun immune. You won’t be able to push him over a bar of power before his unstoppable again to be able to dex out of his specials. Hype could work with perfect play and some luck as long as you can intercept with his specials.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Markg25 said:

Onmix said:

Any reason why I just evaded 5 times his specials then used my sp3 with fury with capiw and he was still indestructible ?

Fights apparently bugged bud ... 👎🏼

Same, I finished the first 5 chapters, got to the last 10%, and not only did Champion not take damage after i was finally able to get all fives dexterity's, but using Sym Supreme, 1 of every 4-5 dexterity's actually posted. (I think older champs Dex better, see Magik takedown)

At first i thought the Champion not taking damage after removing all 5 Dex’s Was normal, I must have wasted about 25-30 revives on that fight. Then i went to the forums to look for a strategy and realized others were having the same issues.

So I waited like 5-days for @Kabam Miike message for a fix but they only addressed bugs in other chapters. I don’t know if they weren’t able to emulate the same issue, which happens since there are so many variables so I don’t blame them for being patient, but I ended up just ending the quest, I couldn’t keep my champs in that quest anymore unfortunately.

Until the game team can 100% confirm there’s no bug for damage, or that it’s been fixed, I can’t afford to run 6.2.6 again, especially with CS merging my help requests with older, closed tickets.