**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardians of Grayskull needs your help

We have an active group of experienced players ranging from over 800k players to 80k rated players. Many of the lower rated are alt accounts of experienced players. We currently run mainly maps 4 and 5. AW is optional so if u are like me and dont like war thats fine. We just ask if u join for the season u must take part for the season. If u r busy we have guys that can fill in as long as we know ahead of time. AQ is our main focus for the rewards. With optional war this leaves plenty of time to do solo content if u dont have alot of time to play the game we all enjoy. We do use Line for communication with assigned battlegroups and a chat group for each bg. Most of us r from the U.S. but we have guys from Australia and The U.K. we can work around schedules and have ppl active at all times throughout the day and night. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please leave a message or check us out in game. My game name is Neotwism and i am the leader of the Guardians of Grayskull [gogs1].

Comments

• EnforcerEnforcer Posts: 11
    I'm Interested. My line iD is deadbydawn3000. I'm 314k rated.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I sent u a message ingame and on Line.
    Still could use 1 or 2 more ppl if you are interested let me know.
  • Invite me Bro. I m interested and will work hard
    What is your ingame name? @CyborgLuffy
    Still could use another 1 or 2 if anyone else is interested. I sent u an ingame measage Luffy.