**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the tip @Kabam Miike 😁 could have one shotted him. I forgot to turn off messages and screwed me over. One revive used...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My man vision AOU could do it but of course when he’s launched it’ll be a cash grab just like OG vision.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I can confirm that when the attacker with no fury buffs crits, Sinister heals full amount rather than off reduced attack..
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Any news on the caustic temper interaction Kabam? In its current state you can't even except the reduced damage and chip away with the likes of Gulk and spam heal block. There are many players that have played since the start that are completely roadblocked because of it. You should be able to at least chip away at him without a fury and accept spending a few revives for an initial completion clear. My only choice is LOL Ultron because I don't have Hyperion, Medusa or Cap Marvel. Haha. If the interaction is fixed then I imagine I could chip away with Gulk. If Caustic Temper didn't work at all then I'm sure the game would have been brought into emergency maintenance to fix it.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    https://youtu.be/e-PRJSgjFfY
    If caustic temper is fixed you should be able to do this without the heimdal+hela synergy
  • ZiliorZilior Posts: 10
    how can you guys design a fight that NOT A SINGLE CHAMP in the game can handle by his own???? is this the kind of game design you want going foward??? this fight is ridiculous my dudes.... this need to be looked into, theres too much requirements and restrictions!!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    For the deniers of the bug existing:

1446 dealt = 6375 healed
    3313 dealt = 15886 healed

Etc.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Alright, this sinister boss is the most ridiculous thing ever... Just because I don't have THE few certain champ that can counter him, but I have the skill necessary, I'm screwed, but my allimate who has less skill but rng blessed him and he has THOSE champs, he can proceed? That is huge BS. And don't come with the "wohoho just wait until your roster can handle it wohoho blahblah..." yeah sure, but lemme tell a story: It was a rainy day 4 years ago in July, when there was a young summoner, who got his first 4* hero from a phc. He was very happy, he took it to 3/30 and couldn't wait to duplicate the champion. HE IS STILL WAITING!

For 4 years I couldn't pull a certain champion, and now you are saying that i might wait another 4 year to open my 8* heimdall so that I can get the fury synergy to destroy that mofo?

B

S
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★

For the deniers of the bug existing:

1446 dealt = 6375 healed
    3313 dealt = 15886 healed

Etc.

This must be fixed and comp issued to those who fought him bugged.
    Another comment to make is, it’s not about whether we have the counters or not. It’s about the mechanics of the fight working properly. And they don’t.

@Kabam Miike , With all due respect, I think I speak for many when I say that you ought to go on record stating this bug is an oversight that needs an immediate fix, rather than a back-and-forth commentary on “Well, just wait a few months for new strategies to come out”.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    It has nothing to do with synergies... that’s the answer because of how broken the node is.

If the damage to regen was working correct I would happily spend a team revive or 2 to clear him.. which feels fair. The problem is unless u have hyper who has constant active fury most other option (Hulk, Ronan, ultron lol) is that u are healing him too much waiting for the fury to kick in
    Monk1 said:

It has nothing to do with synergies... that’s the answer because of how broken the node is.

If the damage to regen was working correct I would happily spend a team revive or 2 to clear him.. which feels fair. The problem is unless u have hyper who has constant active fury most other option (Hulk, Ronan, ultron lol) is that u are healing him too much waiting for the fury to kick in

Now we’re bringing attention to the issue.
  • PoisonDaturaPoisonDatura Posts: 41
    Another comment to make is, it's not about whether
    we have the counters or not. It's about the
    mechanics of the fight working properly. And they
    don't.

@Kabam Miike , With all due respect, I think I
    speak for many when I say that you ought to go on
    record stating this bug is an oversight that needs
    an immediate fix, rather than a back-and-forth
    commentary on "Well, lust wait a few months for
    new strategies to come out".

Another comment to make is, it's not about whether
    we have the counters or not. It's about the
    mechanics of the fight working properly. And they
    don't.

@Kabam Miike , With all due respect, I think I
    speak for many when I say that you ought to go on
    record stating this bug is an oversight that needs
    an immediate fix, rather than a back-and-forth
    commentary on "Well, lust wait a few months for
    new strategies to come out".

To be clear, I’ve not made multiple accounts, but do have like-minded friends.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

the only purpose to the restriction is to force spending. they will not lift it, there is a far better chance they adjust the nodes

No. The purpose of restrictions is to funnel the demographic getting through to those who have a breadth of progress that is appropriate for the Resources earned.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    For every 4-5 complaints about legit issues with the node there’s one person saying they used 8-10 revives to get through the fight. Even if caustic temper is bugged it probably won’t be getting fixed any time soon and I highly doubt they’re reading any of this at this point.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★

Mcord117 said:

the only purpose to the restriction is to force spending. they will not lift it, there is a far better chance they adjust the nodes

No. The purpose of restrictions is to funnel the demographic getting through to those who have a breadth of progress that is appropriate for the Resources earned.
    So I guess you didn't read what I just wrote🤣 what counts as "breadth of progress"?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

Mcord117 said:

Stop with the demographic nonsense. As players just trying to have fun. We want difficulty, but not insanity, where a synergy is needed to beat this section. No one cares about "statistics"
    I didn't say anything about the difficulty. I was talking about the progress gates and the requirements. If people haven't caught on, they're building up to the release of R3 6*s. That's the point of filtering those who can get past it. So that when they are released into the game, the balance isn't thrown off completely. It's not just about skill. Part of it, yes. I'm sure some can that their best 4*s et al. and do it. It's in place to separate progress levels. I really wasn't arguing against the challenge factor. People are free to give their experience on that.

Mcord117 said:

I wouldn’t lean on the demographic argument, as this is a technical gameplay feature that is broken. Now, if there was a gate in front of Sinister stating you need 4 6* science champions in your roster, it’d be a different dialogue.
This discussion has been closed.