**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Mcord117 said:

Buttehrs said:

Starhawk said:

hey guys why am i still getting season 5 crystals? i'm owed a bunch of Season 6 crystals.

I need the resources but i'm afraid you guys won't be able to give me my proper rewards if i open them. when is this going to be fixed? Can i open them and still get some kind of compensation later?

There is no season 6 crystals yet. They are updating them later
    Later like when? In time for season 7?
    They havent said exactly how long but they said they had to gather data and itll probably take a couple series of the new aq
    The have to gather data in order to release season 6 crystals? That doesn't make sense. Can you post the actual announcement?

I see. I didn't interpret that as applying to the map crystals but rather to milestones/rank and possibly the completion of the map rewards. Call me crazy but I assumed that season six would start with season six crystals lol. I guess we will have to wait for @Kabam Miike or someone to confirm if we are getting the wrong crystals or if the crystals fall into the "a little later" category.
    Well since the next two paragraphs detail the map and rank rewards the only possibility left for "later" is updated map season crystals lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Mcord117 said:

Buttehrs said:

Starhawk said:

hey guys why am i still getting season 5 crystals? i'm owed a bunch of Season 6 crystals.

I need the resources but i'm afraid you guys won't be able to give me my proper rewards if i open them. when is this going to be fixed? Can i open them and still get some kind of compensation later?

There is no season 6 crystals yet. They are updating them later
    Later like when? In time for season 7?
    They havent said exactly how long but they said they had to gather data and itll probably take a couple series of the new aq
    The have to gather data in order to release season 6 crystals? That doesn't make sense. Can you post the actual announcement?

I see. I didn't interpret that as applying to the map crystals but rather to milestones/rank and possibly the completion of the map rewards. Call me crazy but I assumed that season six would start with season six crystals lol. I guess we will have to wait for @Kabam Miike or someone to confirm if we are getting the wrong crystals or if the crystals fall into the "a little later" category.
    Well since the next two paragraphs detail the map and rank rewards the only possibility left for "later" is updated map season crystals lol
    I'd be surprised if that's what they meant by "our bigger rewards update." Don't think the next two paragraphs were exhaustive. But I've been wrong before.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Any update with map 7 or compensation packages?
  • tafre said:

Still no update on any compensation for the map7 and map5 fiasco? Not really unexpected but very disappointing.

Not yet. It's only been a couple days, and it's going to take longer than that before we can get this all together.

There were a few issues, so we're still evaluating how many issues affected people, and how much.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Have the nodes in the other 2 iterations of map 7 been tested? I'm afraid we're gonna have to do this all again next week.
    Mcord117 said:

I don’t see them compensating much here. Honestly any map 7 past day 1 was a choice. I am not trying to be an apologist but once everyone knew it was broken it was 100% free will to run it

That’s a fair statement but what about those who typically run more then one day of map 7 and because of the bug decided not to run more and just do map 6? They didn’t place where they usually should and if they weren’t able to at least drop the boss they would have taken a prestige hit and not gotten as many points the rest of the week. That’s why I suggested earlier that everyone would get last weeks aq rank and milestones rewards as well as some pots and revives to compensate for spending to get thru the first day and for not placing where you should have.
  • Summoners,

We have just pushed the following fixes and changes for Alliance Quests Maps 4, 5, and 7:

Map 7:
    - Swapping the Bleed Node on She-Hulk with Can't Stop Won't Stop
    - Removing Buff Duration from The Champion and reducing 100% Power Gain to 50% Power Gain

Map 5:
    - Reducing Both Hyperion Mini-Boss's Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1
    - Swapping Oscillate for Sadist on Hyperion Mini-Boss

Map 4:
    - Swapping Force of Will with Unblockable Specials on the Thanos Boss

These should be live in game very soon.

Thank you all for your patience.
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    have heard a couple mentions of 'compensation is under consideration', and have a question about whether switching alliances before compensation is announced/delivered will jeopardize ability to receive them.

I know of a few people in top AQ alliances, mostly those that are F2P, that need to step down for a bit to build resources back up after this week's fiasco... will they be punished, or will they still receive same comp that they would if they stayed in their current map 7 ally?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Summoners,

We have just pushed the following fixes and changes for Alliance Quests Maps 4, 5, and 7:

Map 7:
    - Removing Buff Duration from The Champion and reducing 100% Power Gain to 50% Power Gain

Map 5:

Map 4:

I'm confused. Are you reverted back to how it was at the start of the week and then making these changes? Or, are these on top of the reduced difficulty on days 4 and 5? How is adding another CSWS node the answer to everything after what happened last week? Is it only reduced power gain on Champion or on all the nodes?
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

The solution to a broken node is to apply that node to another fight in AQ? Genius.

Does this mean that we are not to be expecting any further adjustments to the cant stop wont stop node in general? What about tuning the buff and power gain when the attacker is unstoppable?

Also, what about the reported bugs about the falter node??
  • Wait why are you adding MORE Can't Stop Won't Stop??

Wait why are you adding MORE Can't Stop Won't Stop??

I almost feel like Miike's account was hacked :D
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

Can we have the description of Sadist
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Miike

So tunnel vision isn’t being looked at? Last update was game team was going to investigate.

Confirmed working as intended from developers??? Did you guys actually try to fight on that node?
  • knuckles812knuckles812 Posts: 6

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

So are champions like The Champion, Kingpin, Killmonger, etc now properly usable on CSWS nodes or will it still have the 90% damage reduction regardless of having unblockable active?

• edited June 2019
    Sadist:

Node: affects opponent

This Defender gains +[X]% Attack for each debuff on them.

Level 2: 25%
    Level 3: 50%

@Forgotten2
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    What about Tunnel Vision?
    It is somewhat shocking to me how Kabam delivers messages. I feel like it should not be that hard to convey information - yet...here we are. Maybe because its Friday afternoon? Someone trying to get out of the office early today?
  • @Kabam Miike Sadist 1,2 or 3?
    Raganator said:

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

I'm confused. Are you reverted back to how it was at the start of the week and then making these changes? Or, are these on top of the reduced difficulty on days 4 and 5? How is adding another CSWS node the answer to everything after what happened last week? Is it only reduced power gain on Champion or on all the nodes?
    Yes I’m equally confused can get a confirmation on this?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Is it still 90% damage reduction??

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Ultra8529 said:

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

The solution to a broken node is to apply that node to another fight in AQ? Genius.

Does this mean that we are not to be expecting any further adjustments to the cant stop wont stop node in general? What about tuning the buff and power gain when the attacker is unstoppable?

He there, we did already push out a short term fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop a few days ago that we detailed here. For anyone who hasn't checked out the thread on that topic, the fix implemented the following changes to the node buff:

- Changed Defender's Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Defender's Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Defender's Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

As we mentioned in that thread, we are going to continue monitoring the node and will be creating a longer term fix in the future, but wanted to implement this short term fix to alleviate some issues and address some feedback.

Also, keep in mind that, while we wanted to get these changes pushed out once we were able, that doesn't mean that we aren't still looking into other reported issues. Some may take longer to investigate, but we still wanted to be able to make the changes that we could now.
  • Ultra8529 said:

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

He there, we did already push out a short term fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop a few days ago that we detailed here. For anyone who hasn't checked out the thread on that topic, the fix implemented the following changes to the node buff:

- Change Defender's Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

As we mentioned in that thread, we are going to continue monitoring the node and will be creating a longer term fix in the future, but wanted to implement this short term fix to alleviate some issues and address some feedback.

Also, keep in mind that, while we wanted to get these changes pushed out once we were able, that doesn't mean that we aren't still looking into other reported issues. Some may take longer to investigate, but we still wanted to be able to make the changes that we could now.
    Why did you add even more of this node, though?

Ultra8529 said:

Summoners,

Map 7:

Map 5:

Map 4:

So just to double check the changes told to us today are on top of the previous changes done to can’t stop won’t stop?