**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is gifting coming back in December?

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
Was this ever confirmed if gifting will ever return in any capacity? Even for Xmas?

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Of course. Kabam wants to make that money. Even if it means laundering it for Christmas 😭
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's unsure, but if it does, it's highly unlikely they will enable it in a way that can be exploited again.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Probably something like you can only gift a certain amount of times or only to people in your alliance
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Could be a limited Resource like Gifting Tickets, which can't be purchased. That would be the smartest way to go about it.
  • BoneBone Posts: 30
    Idk
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Tyrannus said:

Nvm jumping 6 months we need gifting badge returned before then even if it can only be used in alliances only purposes so no friends will benefit no global beggars will definitely not benefit and can only gift 2 max items per day would be a great start and work up from there

This is a great suggestion.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Could be a limited Resource like Gifting Tickets, which can't be purchased. That would be the smartest way to go about it.

That could be good. I still have 17 or so of them rotting in my inventory since 2017
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They confirmed that it would be back for gifting events
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97

Was this ever confirmed if gifting will ever return in any capacity? Even for Xmas?

Hope so...my buddy and I have been saving all our BC for that event
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It has to come back during December. The Greater Gifting Crystal is the only way you can pull a 4 or 4 star Kang and/or Thanos respectively.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★

They confirmed that it would be back for gifting events

I seem to remember this being said too. Just wonder in what capacity it will be brought back and what limits will be put in place etc

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Probably not they want you to buy the items yourself. More money in their pockets.
  • ShroudMcocShroudMcoc Posts: 16
    There is no whatsoever way kabam would limit gifting as the last event proved with whales hoarding over 150+ r4 worth of crystals.

Said individuals can now no longer grind anything ingame as a month worth of events produced all materials they need from now to prolly end of game.

Which was the moment the game died.