**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.6 Champion Boss

1235»

Comments

• ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    Disclaimer: I haven’t even looked at 6.2 yet, as I have been finishing up 100% Variant 2.

There’s another recently released Mystic champ that I believe, based on their abilities and Tryco’s abilities, would be a very solid nullify counter, among other things. A champ I’ve seen so many people complain about since release.

I’m going to awaken and 4/55 said champ before going in on Champion and I’ll report my findings.

Side note: has anyone tried Guillotine once Tryco has 3+ charges for heal reversal? Just a thought.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Disclaimer: I haven’t even looked at 6.2 yet, as I have been finishing up 100% Variant 2.

There’s another recently released Mystic champ that I believe, based on their abilities and Tryco’s abilities, would be a very solid nullify counter, among other things. A champ I’ve seen so many people complain about since release.

I’m going to awaken and 4/55 said champ before going in on Champion and I’ll report my findings.

Side note: has anyone tried Guillotine once Tryco has 3+ charges for heal reversal? Just a thought.

If your talking about maw I really doubt he’d be that good considering he hits like a pillow and all it takes is to miss 1 nullify and he’s back to full health
  • ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    I’m just spitballing ideas. Once Black Tongue is inflicted, Maw L1 nullifies all buffs, including unstoppable and regen, whether you hit or not. Coupled with his ability to cause enemy falter, that may allow for a better chance to stack Dex in final phase.

Again, just thinking out loud. I don’t watch videos, so I really won’t know what I’m up against until I reach him.

As I don’t have Voodoo or Cap IW, I’m going to need to get creative if I plan on beating 6.2 in this lifetime.
  • SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    edited July 2019

Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I need an option other than Cap, I can get 2 dexterity at the most, before the unstoppable crushes me, can Thing work?

I've legit seen about 30 videos so far and all used captiw :( I'm lucky enough to have one but that is messed up if hes alone
    Cap is a good choice, but there are others. 2 Mystics Stand out in my mind for this Guy. No, I will not tell y'all who!
    Let me guess: Symbiote Supreme and Magik
    Yes to SS, but not Magik. You need to build those Staggers.
    Yeah, in order to remove unstoppable I need staggers. What your intention was: The Hood but if you speak of staggers, Thor Jan Foster can also build those staggers.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Don’t see SS taking the last 10% his block proficiency is low. Or can he

Soloed Champion without nodes with my R4 SymSup.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I need an option other than Cap, I can get 2 dexterity at the most, before the unstoppable crushes me, can Thing work?

I've legit seen about 30 videos so far and all used captiw :( I'm lucky enough to have one but that is messed up if hes alone
    Cap is a good choice, but there are others. 2 Mystics Stand out in my mind for this Guy. No, I will not tell y'all who!
    Let me guess: Symbiote Supreme and Magik
    Yes to SS, but not Magik. You need to build those Staggers.
    Hood I guess.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Just had this fight and deleted the game! Thanks for the good times Kabam.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Never seen such a garbage fight. Oh wait, I've seen it before...the whole 6.2 actually is garbage
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Any update on this **** boss? Since most of the reliable counters (i.e. Morningstar) is being "fixed", are the boss himself going to be "fixed" as well?