**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Mf_ivanMf_ivan Posts: 2
    Please compensate to the ones that did a run trough it already. Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    @Kabam Miike so not a mention about the people that used units revives, a lot of that to get to the 6.2 boss, so the chapters ur changing. To then face a 6.2 boss that Kabam have admitted he is bugged, I was assured by support that if u had this issue they would like me the team would make sure we got the rewards we would of got from are first clear of 6.2, as I removed his charges many times only to die after my sp3 did no damage! Personally this cost me revives and health pots to a very large amount and units! So I have given my ticket to Kabam as they won’t individually look at circumstance, what’s crazy as some people like myself went big to get him down, What even Kabam employee them self called him unbeatable for some players ! As he is bugged, I want to know will I get my rewards for my first run or not ?? That’s what it all comes down to,
    So after that @Kabam Miike my question is
    The 6.2 boss is bugged and I should of killed him but the bug stopped me will I get my first completion reward for 6.2 ? Thanks hope you reply
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    So just looked back over the Kabam employee called him ‘unkillable’ not unbeatable sorry
  • Mingo0312 said:

@Kabam Miike so not a mention about the people that used units revives, a lot of that to get to the 6.2 boss, so the chapters ur changing. To then face a 6.2 boss that Kabam have admitted he is bugged, I was assured by support that if u had this issue they would like me the team would make sure we got the rewards we would of got from are first clear of 6.2, as I removed his charges many times only to die after my sp3 did no damage! Personally this cost me revives and health pots to a very large amount and units! So I have given my ticket to Kabam as they won’t individually look at circumstance, what’s crazy as some people like myself went big to get him down, What even Kabam employee them self called him unbeatable for some players ! As he is bugged, I want to know will I get my rewards for my first run or not ?? That’s what it all comes down to,
    So after that @Kabam Miike my question is
    The 6.2 boss is bugged and I should of killed him but the bug stopped me will I get my first completion reward for 6.2 ? Thanks hope you reply

We did cover that in the post. As we said, we're going to get the bugs fixed before we even look at that.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Is compensation only going to be given for everything up to this announcement or will we get compensation if we try to go in now?
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    For Icarus, can we please get different displays for the node fury buff and champs abilities furies?

Currently they are both added on top of the same display, making it extremely difficult to deal with the node if you are using a champ that procs furies.
  • Propane722Propane722 Posts: 14

Will there be compensation for anyone who tried 6.2.2 (Sinister fight) but backed out because the revives were becoming too much and expensive?

Nothing has been determined at this time. We have not started to explore that yet, because our priority is getting these Fixes and Changes out as soon as possible.
    I appreciate your feedback and truly hope you can look into this. I doubt I’m the only person who attempted to get through that fight but because of inadequate characters, the uphill battle to get through the fight was too costly (stored revives and purchased revives) to fight through the issues stated with Sinister. Thanks!
    I
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    I suffered from this extremely bad even before seeing these posts. Used my whole stash of revives and overflow trying to deal with the final 10% of the champion boss. After throwing down all the boosts Reviving Domino and healing Her at full strength, I was able to remove the five charges and then I instantly dropped my level 3 special just to see a deal zero damage. So devastating especially after all the time I've been saving just for the 6.2 release. I wrote them a ticket before this post and after this post and I guarantee I won't get nothing back
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Well done kabam maybe you should actually test these things first since every new release has to be dialed back because it is too difficult the whales will still power through and we all know that’s all you care about. I am so glad I “retired” probably going to be walking away from this game soon the * and class gates have gotten rediculous clearly just shows how salty you guys after people like me got Elder’s bane on the back of out me 4* Medusa with minimal items used this game has become a complete joke and all new “end game” content is clearly designed for items used or cavalier crystal purchases. I fully understand your in the business of making money but it seems to me you may have completely alienated the bulk of you player base. You’ve taking the short term approach and cut off your nose to spite your face in my humble opinion but as long as the whales keep doing what they do I’m sure this will fall on def ears. So glad after obtaining cavalier I decide to give up on progression in this game now it’s just a matter of time as to when I give up on it all together so much for a loyal 2+ year player right kabam
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    Bill0927 said:

You’ve taking the short term approach

It is ironic to me how accusing Kabam of taking the short term approach is one of the longer term complaints about the game.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    DNA3000 said:

Bill0927 said:

It is ironic to me how accusing Kabam of taking the short term approach is one of the longer term complaints about the game.
    What's ironic about them making the same mistake over and over? Just because many are still here doesn't mean more wouldn't have stayed had they tough more long term.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Bill0927 said:

What's ironic about them making the same mistake over and over?
    That doesn't sound ironic at all. But also has nothing to do with what I said.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Fun and interactive gave you guys say get the indestructible charges down and still do no damage and it resets the indestructible timer this is the biggest bunch of bs I've seen from this game let's punish the player base for wanting these great rewards and let's make sure only 1 or 2 champs and able too beat the final boss and watch the money pile up... Great job I'm forever done spending on this game..
  • MasterB8terMasterB8ter Posts: 8
    Okay, now I know it's already been said that they aren't even thinking about compensation yet, but I just beat sinister a couple of hours ago and I'm just now seeing this announcement. I don't get alerted when a kabam mod says something, so i wasn't aware that I should "proceed with caution" at the time that i was playing 6.2.2. If there had been an in-game announcement, then i would've known. I hope kabam keeps this in mind if/when they decide who gets compensation. I'd suggest sending a message in game so everyone that logs in can know.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I agree with @Mingo0312 post from above about getting the indestructible charges down only too die after u launch your special I feel like I woulda had him had that not happed with me u guys can check and give the player base what they rightfully earned had there not been a bug.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Summoners,

Early next week, we will be pushing the following Bug Fixes and Changes to Act 6 Chapter 2:

- Fixed an issue where Backblast was activating when a Critical Hit exceeded 3% of the Opponent’s Maximum HP, instead of 5%
    - Fixed an issue where Mr Sinister in 6.2.2 was Regenerating more than he should be from Critical Hits.
    - Fixed an issue where Deadpool is inflicting Degeneration from Icarus when he should not be.

We are continuing to investigate a reported issue regarding The Champion Boss battle in 6.2.6 not receiving damage in his final phase when his indestructible charges have been depleted.

Additionally, we will be adjusting the Health and Damage ratings for a number of Defenders in Quests 3 and 4. While the difficulty of these Defenders is what was tested and the Quest was tuned for, Summoners are finding them to be more difficult than we would like.

These Bug Fixes and Changes will be coming early next week, but we wanted to inform you of them now so that you can make educated decisions on how you’d like to proceed.

Any 100% Completion Legends Runs of Act 6 Chapter 2 will be handled with our "extra" Legends protocol. We'll treat pre and post-fix separately and give out extra Legends rewards as we have in previous situations. We are still evaluating how that will be calculated, and cannot give details at this time. These will not take the place of those that complete their Legends Run after the fixes are live, but will receive rewards indicative of their position.

Compensation will be provided for those that have completed this content while it was in its more difficult state after we have investigated how many Summoners were affected, and how they were affected.

We do not have an exact time or date for these fixes yet, but will announce that after we have tested these fixes, and ready to push them live.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Good on you guys for addressing this and taking the concerns of the community to heart..

I realize that Kabam Mike isn't responsible for the information we receive as he is someone who has the responsibility of being a middle man between the company and customers.. whoever fed kabam mike the line about the power index of the champions from quests 3 and 4 being a cosmetic issue should be fired. That was an obvious lie..

It is absolutely acceptable that when something new is released there are problems with it.. this happens.. what is not acceptable is to lie to your customers when a problem is discovered and suggest it is merely a cosmetic problem and that the end results are intended..

I know some would say there should be no consequences of lying to your customers as you are working to resolve the problems.. however this is not the first time.. and until someone is held accountable this will continue to happen.

• SwatUSwatU Posts: 30
    Munrolm02 said:

I suffered from this extremely bad even before seeing these posts. Used my whole stash of revives and overflow trying to deal with the final 10% of the champion boss. After throwing down all the boosts Reviving Domino and healing Her at full strength, I was able to remove the five charges and then I instantly dropped my level 3 special just to see a deal zero damage. So devastating especially after all the time I've been saving just for the 6.2 release. I wrote them a ticket before this post and after this post and I guarantee I won't get nothing back

Ninexblue said:

Rarely do I comment on these forums. Not a big fan of the negativity and bashing, but considering this was a highly anticipated piece of new content for your end-game players that even included a beta test, you guys really dropped the ball on this one.

I'd prepared for this content by saving items for 2 months now, with pots in the stash etc. Even though I figured the Sinister boss couldn't be what was intended, I brought the one team that I could manage to beat it and managed to get through. Next few quests, even though the PI of the champs was nothing like what you advertised and thinking this couldn't be right, I managed to power through it. I got to the Champion knowing it would be the toughest fight in the game so far, did my due diligence in planning how to take him down and then drove myself nuts not being able to do it. I'd take off the indestructible charges and he'd get them back... Out of units, out of items, I backed out of the quest in utter disgust.

Kabam Miike and Kabam staff and mods, you need to do a few things:
    1. Send out good will packages to everyone, lvl 1 to lvl 60 to apologize for this massive mess of new content roll out. Do this immediately.
    2. Next priority, fix the bugs. I agree with your priority here.
    3. Assure the people that suffered through this shameless mess that they will be fully compensated for their trouble and item/unit loss.

Like You are writing about my situation. I also had to give up on final 10% when I used all my resources, took down indestructible charges and dealt no damage by Cap Sp3. Written ticket to Kabam and reported situation, but would be unfair when we do not get additional compensation when we attempted to final boss, and couldn't kill it due to bug. I am enjoying plaing this game, but developers should be fair.

Greetings,
    SwatU.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike it looks like there is a bug with dr strange and Icarus in 6.2.3

Dr Strange’s nullify is triggering degen, if that is expected the description should be updated to include fate seal and nullify along with expiration.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

@Kabam Miike it looks like there is a bug with dr strange and Icarus in 6.2.3

Dr Strange’s nullify is triggering degen, if that is expected the description should be updated to include fate seal and nullify along with expiration.

Jeps happens with me to not this figth but it was stil anoying happen
  • GoreGore Posts: 85
    6.2 has much more problems that kabam is telling . Just because some people didn’t get to explore multiple paths .
    I am at 6.2.3 now and
    Doctor strange inflicts degen instantly cause of his nullify so if u don’t hit only with heavy any normal hit will automatically turn into a degen debuff . How is that fair beside the insane power gain he has
    So u die in either way by his specials or by the degen

Next fight
    Red hulk has limber plus Icarus plus stun **** every 20 seconds
    So even if u are great enough to use heavy after sp1 u will still not have time to build your special to hit him so u don’t get stunned after 20 seconds cause of course if u use normal hits u will get fury wich cause of limber u can’t parry to hit heavy .
    So let me tell u not even a AI can play that flawless to solo that fight
    Do u really want us to die even if we have great champs even if we have great rosters wich we worked loads of hours. This game is not based on skill and tactic anymore
    Another fight in 6.2.3 emma frost in order to get her to one bar of power so her diamond for goes out u need normal hits after her special u can’t use a heavy to remove the fury so in any way u will get degen from the fury expire. The time of fury expire is very short and this is the far I got until now I don’t even want to think what we will find next
    I understand that some paths should be harder but your pushing to much
    The rewards really don’t scale the same as the difficulty does
    You guys got out the gifting badge
    The amount of units o items u can get are very limited unless u are a player that spends 24 hours in that silly arena and still u need luck on opening the cristals to get some units

Haven’t you guys lost so many people that have interest for this game ? Do u really want to lose more cause that’s where your heading and is not a slow movement it happens faster and faster
    Keep it that way and at 6.3 u will probably have no one to play it
    Good luck
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Munrolm02 said:

Some of our guys have been reimbursed for items using against bugs in Alliance War. @Munrolm02 provide as much information as possible in your support ticket, support more than one if you get an off-topic response.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I’ve not done a run through of 6.2 yet but please give me loads of freebies like everyone else is begging for!

You know you won’t get back what you put in, my reason for not rushing it.

Plus I’m sure half are just chatting bangers of try get some freebies.
  • NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31

I expected more from a game, but i do realize you don't run it as a game, after all. Enjoy your buisness folks, this is my personal feedback, despite i know that, since it's negative, it'll be marked as "ranting" or "spam" and be deleted. For the guys out there, welp, i ll catch ya on reddit and youtube.

goodbye :)

Just quoting the end of this post, but you really nailed it. There were some good ideas in the overall design of the quest but it was overcooked and rigged to such an extent that peopl;e like ShroudMcoc is leaving the game. I'm seeing it around me as well. People who had finished the Variant quests 100%, people who were looking forward to 6.2, and yet this content finally convinced them to step away. I'm sticking around to see how this plays out in the next few weeks, but obviously not holding my breath.

Anyway, good luck Kabam on making positive, crucial decisions in the next few days.