**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time.........

How do you find time to do arena, EQ, AW, AQ and still have time to be with family?

Comments

• HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 35
    For the lower level EQ's I just lay my phone on my desk while I'm working and auto pilot them. For example, other day Storm was Fantastic Four Featured Champ. I did Auto Pilot run through Imperius Rex Heroic while working. Got FF Use rewards, Heroic EQ rewards, contributed to Alliance X-Men Use Event, and got the 50,000 points for my Marvel Insider account. I'll also let my phone auto pilot through Daily Quests and lower level Story chapters to get 100% on those. I've also done it while watching a movie with the missus, I can still pay attention to the movie and let auto pilot do all the work. Obviously it doesn't work on higher levels, but to get through low level content it's great.
  • HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 35

• Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Family? Life? Only cyberlife😂
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I don't think it's possible haha. I just don't do wars or much arena. Arena especially is just too time consuming.
  • Princess_AudriiPrincess_Audrii Posts: 4

For the lower level EQ's I just lay my phone on my desk while I'm working and auto pilot them. For example, other day Storm was Fantastic Four Featured Champ. I did Auto Pilot run through Imperius Rex Heroic while working. Got FF Use rewards, Heroic EQ rewards, contributed to Alliance X-Men Use Event, and got the 50,000 points for my Marvel Insider account. I'll also let my phone auto pilot through Daily Quests and lower level Story chapters to get 100% on those. I've also done it while watching a movie with the missus, I can still pay attention to the movie and let auto pilot do all the work. Obviously it doesn't work on higher levels, but to get through low level content it's great.

Same but I actually just hand my phone to my 5 yr old and let her think shes fighting.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    You’ve got it all wrong. You play the game while doing these other things. Gym? Arena during cardio and fights between reps. Work? Play on the clock. Bathroom and breaks? Play. Family time? Play while it’s in your pocket. Adult time with wife? Play while during dog**style.

These are my favorite times to play arena. Git gud amateur.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Frosty said:

Clydania said:

You don't. In terms of prioritising I would advise to go like this:
    - Family
    - EQ
    - AQ
    - [Special events]
    - AW
    - Arena
    - Dungeons

Agree but I would put dungeons even lower. Behind eating, pooping, standing, sitting, staring at the wall. Dungeons are the very last thing i would do in life as they're a complete waste of time

And yet dungeon got the most dynamic content in the game.

By far the best practice grounds in the game.

With rewards to boot.

Sounds like you don't want to become elite
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Priorities. Play when you have spare time, do what you need to IRL first. Lots of people balance both.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I **** at work and take that time for MCOC.

This is how I use my morning energy in AQ lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I wonder how many people play on the toilet. XD
    Drooped2 said:

You’ve got it all wrong. You play the game while doing these other things. Gym? Arena during cardio and fights between reps. Work? Play on the clock. Bathroom and breaks? Play. Family time? Play while it’s in your pocket. Adult time with wife? Play while during dog**style.

These are my favorite times to play arena. Git gud amateur.

Finally someone grasps that you can rest an iPad on her back as you play
    This is why I like you. Not sure why I get flagged and you don’t, lol
    Drooped2 said:

That is a bizarre thing to think about.
    I forum on the toilet more then I play on it.

You dont want to be fighting a boss and have a hard push distracting you
    No kink shaming here please
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    I don't so arenas and dungeons and rarly focus on AW and AQ when I have the free time or just EQ and family
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

That is a bizarre thing to think about.
    I forum on the toilet more then I play on it.

You dont want to be fighting a boss and have a hard push distracting you
    No kink shaming here please
    Oh no never. I'm just saying thinking about others pooping seems wierd but if that's yalls thing then cool I guess.

I'm working on a headband attachment for the iPad so it stops moving so much during the aforementioned grind.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Gotta do the “grind” to get a family. May as well continue after you get one. Know what I mean?