**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time consuming improvements

It takes a while to tap help all members. Can you improve help ? One click to help all. ? And when you are collecting rewards from stash..we can select and clam rewards ? Few rewards we like to claim.

I hope you understand what i’m saying it’a not a big deal but it will be very helpful to all summoners. Thanks

Comments

• ViolentEdViolentEd Posts: 11
    My suggestion to help game play is when arriving at a teleport can we get rid of view button and go right to the path list. Skipping this should free up some game programming to help run smoother as your taking out an extra step that is not needed.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Don't tag mods. It's against ToS on the forums. As for the help button, Kabam has said that a one click help all button would be very taxing and won't be put in. And so would a claim all rewards be.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    @Terra I have had a sort of conversation about that, and a help all actually might be more efficient. Instead of for each item it being “Hammerbro helps terra with energy to his 5* groot” it would be “Hammerbro helps all MMXIV members with one energy per request” then each of their devices will update themselves. So like instead of a person-server-person-server for each request, it would be a person-server-everyone-server. It might not be as fast as one request, but overall it would probably be a lot faster. Think of it like sending a text to every one of your contacts versus just making a group chat. A similar concept applies.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

@Terra I have had a sort of conversation about that, and a help all actually might be more efficient. Instead of for each item it being “Hammerbro helps terra with energy to his 5* groot” it would be “Hammerbro helps all MMXIV members with one energy per request” then each of their devices will update themselves. So like instead of a person-server-person-server for each request, it would be a person-server-everyone-server. It might not be as fast as one request, but overall it would probably be a lot faster. Think of it like sending a text to every one of your contacts versus just making a group chat. A similar concept applies.

While I can see it implemented with what you said, Kabam don't often introduce quality of life updates, but focuses on pushing new content. Your logic sounds good tho I give you that