**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena discrimination for endgame players.

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
You probably know this, in the beginner and experienced arena series, they put a brand new champ there, but in the amateur series, they put some old trash champ that nobody wants there. This is literally happening now, in the beginner and experienced arena series Namor is featured, but in the amateur series they are featuring Juggernaut. This is also happening in Event Quests, there is a huge gap between master and heroic, so endgame players are forced to do content that is too easy. They have definitly forgot about them, and I want kabam to focus on all player levels and not exclude some for no reason

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The featured champion is Namor, the basic 4-star champion is Juggernaut.
    Anyone have both of those arenas, even beginners
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    what?

theres only 3 arenas

beginner-30 days or lower account
    intermediate-30-60 days old account
    veteran- 60+ days

you do know, newer players have it way easier right?

when i was mid 30's i had to 100% act 3 just to get my first 4*. 5* didnt exist and event duping a 2 or 3* didnt give u ANY shards for duping a champion

i suggest u take alook at seatin "2019" f2p account he just started, He doesnt even do arena on that account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36Toh6riGw&list=PLorK3FKNjz2gH3pDkHneu1mZPnWL2lmCy&index=2&t=0s

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

You probably know this, in the beginner and experienced arena series, they put a brand new champ there, but in the amateur series, they put some old trash champ that nobody wants there. This is literally happening now, in the beginner and experienced arena series Namor is featured, but in the amateur series they are featuring Juggernaut. This is also happening in Event Quests, there is a huge gap between master and heroic, so endgame players are forced to do content that is too easy. They have definitly forgot about them, and I want kabam to focus on all player levels and not exclude some for no reason

How long have you been around the gsme for? It doesnt seem like you have a grasp on the game or the history.
    There are 4 arenas-
    3* featured.
    4* featured.
    5* featured.
    4* basic.

Whats different is the brackets for new and veteran players. They always have a "older" champ and it rotates.

We used to only have beginner through master EQs. Now we have Uncollected. Master and heroic were tuned down and just this month, rewards increased.

For "endgame" players, you have act 6 right now plus the variant quests. They arent just focusing on new players, they are trying to keep a balance for everyone.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

what?

theres only 3 arenas

beginner-30 days or lower account
    intermediate-30-60 days old account
    veteran- 60+ days

you do know, newer players have it way easier right?

when i was mid 30's i had to 100% act 3 just to get my first 4*. 5* didnt exist and event duping a 2 or 3* didnt give u ANY shards for duping a champion

i suggest u take alook at seatin "2019" f2p account he just started, He doesnt even do arena on that account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36Toh6riGw&list=PLorK3FKNjz2gH3pDkHneu1mZPnWL2lmCy&index=2&t=0s

Nah seatin does do arena on that account didn’t do it one the previous f2p though
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @ContestOfNoobs comparing Seatin to a person just starting out isnt fair. Im not saying I agree with the original post about arenas. Seatin already knows how to use champs and their abilities. He knows ehich masteries help and who to rank up. He knows how to fight. These are all things new players have to learn. Every player would be better and more educated after having experience playing the game for awhile.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@ContestOfNoobs comparing Seatin to a person just starting out isnt fair. Im not saying I agree with the original post about arenas. Seatin already knows how to use champs and their abilities. He knows ehich masteries help and who to rank up. He knows how to fight. These are all things new players have to learn. Every player would be better and more educated after having experience playing the game for awhile.

He's comparing the progression of F2P vs when the game was new. Its easier to progress through the game than when we started when it released.
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    Save that word for when you're actually being discriminated against.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

and there are plenty of guides and resources to help u,