**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well that was random...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I don't even know what made this pop up, last 4 Star I opened was a Cosmic so that wouldn't make sense. Only other thing I could think caused it would be I just completed 5.1.5, or maybe it's just completely random?

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't have even seen it if I didn't have to restart the game, and when I did see it, it only had 2 Hours and 34 Minutes left.
    Though I did get a 4 Star Blade on Wednesday... Hmm...
    Drooped2 said:

I dont know your roster but I wouldnt pay 900 units to awaken a 4 star ever

I agree but it's my second account so I don't take it as seriously, and I already had Ghost Rider+Stark Spidey as Maxed 4 Stars so I thought why not and got it for Blade...

Drooped2 said:

I agree but it's my second account so I don't take it as seriously, and I already had Ghost Rider+Stark Spidey as Maxed 4 Stars so I thought why not and got it for Blade...
    But watch now my next 4 Star will be a Dupe on Blade... Always happens...
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I'd pay 900 units instantly to awaken 4 star Aegon.

900 Units isn't much.

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

900 Units isn't much.

Eh I wouldnt oay 900 unit's to get and awaken a 4 star aegon. 4 stars just arent worth it to me anymore
    Ægon's one of the few Champions where he's Beyond Godly even as a 4 Star in Endgame Content... Act 6 not included...

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

900 Units isn't much.

Eh I wouldnt oay 900 unit's to get and awaken a 4 star aegon. 4 stars just arent worth it to me anymore
    Ægon's one of the few Champions where he's Beyond Godly even as a 4 Star in Endgame Content... Act 6 not included...
    Arguably he's sometimes better as a 4 Star actually, since it'd take more hits to KO an enemy, you'd get more Hits for your Combo than a 5 Star per fight.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Since I completed 5.1.5 I got two offers,this one for skill AG and about two weeks ago,same offer, only for tech AG.
    Of course I happily accepted both.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    900 Units for a pop-up T4Class Cat also yesterday.

And was something earlier that was a pretty good pop-up too (forget what), but it only gave me around 15 seconds to decide before it expired, haha.

Since I completed 5.1.5 I got two offers,this one for skill AG and about two weeks ago,same offer, only for tech AG.
    Of course I happily accepted both.

Huh interesting...