**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling 5*

I think it’s unfair that I cannot sell Redskull if I get him as a 5*, I am Jewish. (Kabam, is this a better way of saying it?)

Comments

• MightyTotoroMightyTotoro Posts: 6
    It would be helpful if every player had the option of selling one 5* so no one has to keep a champion that makes them this unhappy.
    I can’t explain this the way I want to or it’ll get taken down again but I don’t want 6* shards, I just want the option to not have him at all. I told you I’m Jewish so you would understand what I mean because I’m not allowed to say it.

Also, how do you accidentally sell a champion? No offense, I just don’t understand it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

We are not at the sell 5* mark in the game yet. After a few more months when 6* become more mainstream I would guess 5* would be sellable. Also race and religion don't have any interior effect on the game

We used to be able to sell 5*'s. People "accidentally" sold them all the time then complained when it happened. Honestly I don't ever see that option coming back.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

I can’t explain this the way I want to or it’ll get taken down again but I don’t want 6* shards, I just want the option to not have him at all. I told you I’m Jewish so you would understand what I mean because I’m not allowed to say it.

Also, how do you accidentally sell a champion? No offense, I just don’t understand it.

You can't avoid him regardless since you'll play against him in quests. Plus you always have the option not to rank him either.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    The ability to sell champs should be removed altogether
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    @MightyTotoro , perhaps you could look at it another way. Just by “keeping him on the Bench”, and never using him. That would be a “slap in the face” to him (not giving him any action). You could look at that as “punishing” him, keeping him in “confinement”, etc. instead of selling him.
    Just like how I’d rather see professional sports teams keep a poor-sport player on the bench instead of trading him where you're almost rewarding him by letting him play elsewhere which is what he wants.

As for accidental Selling, because of input lagging, queueing up presses on the screen when the underlying content of pop-ups are not fully visible yet, you could be triggering a “Sell” by just trying to get the game to do something (instead of lagging) when trying to just select heroes to look at profiles, etc)
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Im dying to figure out why you tried to say by "I am jewish" and I literally got nothing, not a shade of a clue
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    I'm Jewish and I don't feel offended
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

We are not at the sell 5* mark in the game yet. After a few more months when 6* become more mainstream I would guess 5* would be sellable. Also race and religion don't have any interior effect on the game

We used to be able to sell 5*'s. People "accidentally" sold them all the time then complained when it happened. Honestly I don't ever see that option coming back.
    Wait you could actually do that? Hmm must have been happening during my 2year hiatus. How do you "accidentally" sell a champion? You need to click on champ, click sell and confirm button. Seems to many steps to just happen easily

@MightyTotoro , perhaps you could look at it another way. Just by “keeping him on the Bench”, and never using him. That would be a “slap in the face” to him (not giving him any action). You could look at that as “punishing” him, keeping him in “confinement”, etc. instead of selling him.
    Just like how I’d rather see professional sports teams keep a poor-sport player on the bench instead of trading him where you're almost rewarding him by letting him play elsewhere which is what he wants.

As for accidental Selling, because of input lagging, queueing up presses on the screen when the underlying content of pop-ups are not fully visible yet, you could be triggering a “Sell” by just trying to get the game to do something (instead of lagging) when trying to just select heroes to look at profiles, etc)

That’s actually really helpful, thanks!
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

I think it’s unfair that I cannot sell Redskull if I get him as a 5*, I am Jewish. (Kabam, is this a better way of saying it?)

Do like that guy did when he sold his kamala. Just message the game team and say remove him from my account he offends me. They did it, and will continue, just don’t expect a ladka for it