**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much units are you gonna save for July 4th

2»

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    0 - 100

This is upsetting,, harder content has been put out, the game is progressing more, yet they are giving out less stuff for the price..

Nice kabam, see how little you can give us and compare it to how many ppl bought it last time... well.... I for one need the sigs for prestige race but refuse to play your games, so +50 from me on last deal, 0$ from me on this one,

Thanks for making the decision easy
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    0 - 100
    Kabam will undoubtedly subvert our expectations. Let’s be real here 🤣

P.S. - I gladly welcome them to prove me wrong! 😎
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Chadhogan said:

DNA3000 said:

Chadhogan said:

to all the people voting 1-100 because F kabam and you don't want to give them money. Please learn the definition of "Save". The poll isn't asking how much money you are going to throw at kabam, it is asking if you are going to "save" units you get, which shocker, is something that can be done for free.

Everything comes at a cost in this game if it's dollars or time there's nothing free
    By that logic nothing is free. A "free" concert isn't free, because you have to spend time to listen to it.

The time you spend playing the game shouldn't be considered a cost in this context because you are supposed to want to play the game. If you don't, it is no one's fault but your own that you burn time on it voluntarily.
    The air you breathe is free the love you give and receive is free 💗
    I mean, plants and algae have to produce oxygen so it’s not free for them; I won’t debate love tho
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    0 - 100
    There is no such thing as free units. You either put in time or you put in money. I am gonna spend units on progressing in variant exploration and Act 6, not a chance to pull something I may or may not be able to use.

Chadhogan said:

to all the people voting 1-100 because F kabam and you don't want to give them money. Please learn the definition of "Save". The poll isn't asking how much money you are going to throw at kabam, it is asking if you are going to "save" units you get, which shocker, is something that can be done for free.

Everything comes at a cost in this game if it's dollars or time there's nothing free
    Compensation
    Compensation is attamepting to cover the loss of extra time or money
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    10000 - Damn you're rich
    Cranmer00 said:

Why is 5-star sig stones in the mix for a 6-star sig stone bundle?