**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Miike mentioned a couple. Vision and Quake.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★

*I just realized your Name. Lol. Unintended coincidence. I just meant it's not an exclusive club. ;)

It is now😈😂😂
    #clubcavalier
    While obviously Cavaliers have more educated opinions, I do believe that everyone should have the right to share their thoughts on this matter. Freedom of speech, ya know what I’m saying?

(Coming from someone who was Cavalier Day 1)
    I feel it “waters down”, so to speak, the actual conversation/discussion having people that have zero experience with act6 content and are more likely to lead people actually coming here for help astray lol especially when they’re not even leaving anything the slightest bit constructive here lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Obviously, we all try to make it through every Fight without using anything, but I don't consider it an injustice if we have to. If you never struggle, then you never learn, or grow for that matter.

Yes but with mr sinister without his counters it’s impossible to solo him without items
    While collector with an good amount of skill can be taken down without items
    Very few people took down The Collector without using any at first. Then people got better, and more Champs were added that made it easier. This is another Fight that's going to be a part of the game indefinitely, same as The Collector. It's been a week. Lol.
    Yes but even with insane skills without the counters it’s near impossible to kill him
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    I guess those of us who don't have any of these counters are SOL for a legends run then? @Kabam Miike
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

People didn't solo The Collector at first either.

I recall people calling BS on that too.
    How many soloed him within the first week or two of his release?
    This is off topic. It does not equate to sinister. Collector had mechanisms and abilities that made him difficult. Not champion gates and buffs with unavoidable damage. Stop getting off topic if you want to stop getting accused of trolling lmao.
    It's not off-topic. It's specifically related to the point I was making. Not all Bosses can be taken down without using Revs at first.
    He was the chapter boss and made you uncollected. Huge reward for the challenge. There were champs like sparky that could dodge his specials. DD. People could kill him with their team and no revives the first week. Does. Not. Equate.
    Spark didn't exist when 5.2 was release. DD and OG vision were pretty much the only 2 champs that had a chance at it not being a unit fest on initial release.
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    Seriously, so many of us looking for feedback & tips from fellow summoners to find ways to clear this silly impossible fight. And all we find here are endless arguing driven by trolling. However, it is evident that the real troll is the node itself. The node is simply there to troll the MCOC community. Get Heimdall or git gud. Astonishingly silly design of a node. Shameful.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Still leaves only 2 real options for effective counter:

(1) Have Cap Marvel Movie

(2) Have Heimdall.

Also you need both of them at 5* or 6* rarities only, since 4*s aren't allowed in. So basically it is down to your RNG in pulling 2 champs out of the entire 5* pool.
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66

4 lvl 1 revives with angela hemidall
This discussion has been closed.