6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• _ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,262 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel...

All 3 mentioned a dont have perm fury so any hit without a fury would heal sinister a ton(bugged)
    And
    B cant shrug the incinerates so they would die
    Every time a buff expires you get shock damage. Hence why Hulk wouldn’t work. Or any other science champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,836 ★★★★★
    Miike mentioned a couple. Vision and Quake.
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 630 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Drooped2 said:

I find it cheap that someone with no skin in the game so to speak is the only real defender of the content.

But it's the same guy who tells me monthly to understand where others are coming from that cant beat (uc boss)

If this gating to a synergy is ok then so is a 1m health super buffed UC boss. Only the top can defeat

I haven't defended anything. I asked a simple question, is the Synergy the only way? I also don't tell you to understand anything. You have a different perspective. You want everything harder, you want people to struggle, even said so in this Thread. If that's what you feel, that's what you feel. I don't agree because I understand myself that there's more people in the game than those who can nail anything and are utterly bored.
    It's limited. It's supposed to be limited. That's what I said. Not impossible, not reliant on one thing only, just limited. If people don't like that, I don't care to argue their feelings. What I do know is it's 6.2. It's supposed to be narrow. Not the same as other content that you have a plethora of options for.
    Do you know of any champ that is poison immune and has a permanent non-passive fury buff? There isn’t one...
    While I get your point, those aren’t actually the requirements needed Lol
    The nodes/champ give us requirements for the fight. Your not going to bring ghostrider or stark spidey into that fight are you? 😂
    No, what I mean is that there are much bigger sets of requirements.... You Need...

1. Heal Block to counter Sinisters regeneration (Lots of Debuffs w/ Despair also works)
    2. Poison Immunity to bypass the Poison (Shrugging it off also works)
    3. Shock Immunity to bypass the Shock Damage (Power Drain & Gulk also works)
    4. Fury to bypass the Attack Reduction

Both of which need Heimdall. 🙄
    Heimdall AND angela. 😛
    _ASDF_ said:

Heimdall AND angela. 😛
    Hela or Angela. Thankfully, I already have Hela. I now have to get my hands on a 5* Heimdall, & Quake or Gulk. CapIW wouldn’t work for me because I don’t have nearly enough Sig Stones required to make his Shrug Off Ability reliable.

_ASDF_ said:

Heimdall AND angela. 😛
    Hela or Angela. Thankfully, I already have Hela. I now have to get my hands on a 5* Heimdall, & Quake or Gulk. CapIW wouldn’t work for me because I don’t have nearly enough Sig Stones required to make his Shrug Off Ability reliable.
    Nice! My CAIW doesn’t have enough sigs either. Around 70 I think. Sentinel was great. Just dex’ed too many times. Rulk did well too because even when he does crit, is energy damage crits as well but sinister doesn’t heal from that. Need to R4 my quake so I can use her as well.
    edited June 2019

_ASDF_ said:

All this arguing and you fundamentally don’t have an understanding of the node combination and how it interacts with our champions. Neither will work on their own. They both require synergy. One you have to pay cash for so that’s an absurd option.

This is exactly why someone who isn’t even remotely close to 6.2 can’t have an educated conversation about the issue at hand... you don’t get it. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t go look at the node/boss. Can you be done now?
    I'm sure there must be some other options.
    You don’t know that. That is simply your hypothesis, & it’s a hypothesis that has no ground or merit. It’s definitely a hypothesis that is not worth arguing over, because you have no proof of it being true. Until someone passes Sinister without items or Heimdall, your hypothesis that there are “other options” is simply... well... a hypothesis & nothing more.
    Funny thing is, I’m thinking you are right Lol
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 169

*I just realized your Name. Lol. Unintended coincidence. I just meant it's not an exclusive club. ;)

It is now😈😂😂
    #clubcavalier
    While obviously Cavaliers have more educated opinions, I do believe that everyone should have the right to share their thoughts on this matter. Freedom of speech, ya know what I’m saying?

(Coming from someone who was Cavalier Day 1)
    I feel it “waters down”, so to speak, the actual conversation/discussion having people that have zero experience with act6 content and are more likely to lead people actually coming here for help astray lol especially when they’re not even leaving anything the slightest bit constructive here lol

_ASDF_ said:

All this arguing and you fundamentally don’t have an understanding of the node combination and how it interacts with our champions. Neither will work on their own. They both require synergy. One you have to pay cash for so that’s an absurd option.

This is exactly why someone who isn’t even remotely close to 6.2 can’t have an educated conversation about the issue at hand... you don’t get it. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t go look at the node/boss. Can you be done now?
    I'm sure there must be some other options.
    You don’t know that. That is simply your hypothesis, & it’s a hypothesis that has no ground or merit. It’s definitely a hypothesis that is not worth arguing over, because you have no proof of it being true. Until someone passes Sinister without items or Heimdall, your hypothesis that there are “other options” is simply... well... a hypothesis & nothing more.
    I don't think it's only doable with the Synergy. The rest is just asking me to prove it.
    Why don’t you prove it and then come back to argue? Until then it’s an argument based on conjecture.

“I find it extremely hard to believe that they made a Fight that is dependent solely on one Synergy. That's the basis of my argument.“

Find me one champ that is:

1. Poison/shock immune and generates a fury
    2. Poison immune and generates one permanent fury
    3. Poison immune, complete power control and generates a temporary fury.

If you find ONE the whole community will praise you as there would be one champ that can take down sinister without heimdall. Please find one. I don’t like heimdall.

@GroundedWisdom there’s the node. Let us know who’s usable without synergy. 👍

Sorry, missed the caustic buff
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Obviously, we all try to make it through every Fight without using anything, but I don't consider it an injustice if we have to. If you never struggle, then you never learn, or grow for that matter.

Yes but with mr sinister without his counters it’s impossible to solo him without items
    While collector with an good amount of skill can be taken down without items
    Very few people took down The Collector without using any at first. Then people got better, and more Champs were added that made it easier. This is another Fight that's going to be a part of the game indefinitely, same as The Collector. It's been a week. Lol.
    Yes but even with insane skills without the counters it’s near impossible to kill him
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 383 ★★
    I guess those of us who don't have any of these counters are SOL for a legends run then? @Kabam Miike
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 2,893 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

People didn't solo The Collector at first either.

I recall people calling BS on that too.
    How many soloed him within the first week or two of his release?
    This is off topic. It does not equate to sinister. Collector had mechanisms and abilities that made him difficult. Not champion gates and buffs with unavoidable damage. Stop getting off topic if you want to stop getting accused of trolling lmao.
    It's not off-topic. It's specifically related to the point I was making. Not all Bosses can be taken down without using Revs at first.
    He was the chapter boss and made you uncollected. Huge reward for the challenge. There were champs like sparky that could dodge his specials. DD. People could kill him with their team and no revives the first week. Does. Not. Equate.
    Spark didn't exist when 5.2 was release. DD and OG vision were pretty much the only 2 champs that had a chance at it not being a unit fest on initial release.
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    Seriously, so many of us looking for feedback & tips from fellow summoners to find ways to clear this silly impossible fight. And all we find here are endless arguing driven by trolling. However, it is evident that the real troll is the node itself. The node is simply there to troll the MCOC community. Get Heimdall or git gud. Astonishingly silly design of a node. Shameful.
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 736 ★★★
    Okay so they will “fix” Mister Sinister in a couple of days so let’s make a guess: what will they do with him?

Anyone has ideas?
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Only thing changing is that he won’t heal back 100% critical damage while actually taking 10%. So basically if I was to choose to do so I can no take in my 6* dorm and fight him for 45 minutes and get him down where as before he would always stay at 100%

It’s still an utter bs fight
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 736 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Mcord117 said:

Only thing changing is that he won’t heal back 100% critical damage while actually taking 10%. So basically if I was to choose to do so I can no take in my 6* dorm and fight him for 45 minutes and get him down where as before he would always stay at 100%

It’s still an utter bs fight

Is it that bad? I mean won’t they do other changes?
    I can’t say if they will do more but its still just a really poor fight design. I know they changed the nodes from the beta and that this combo is better than before but that still doesn’t make this ok
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Still leaves only 2 real options for effective counter:

(1) Have Cap Marvel Movie

(2) Have Heimdall.

Also you need both of them at 5* or 6* rarities only, since 4*s aren't allowed in. So basically it is down to your RNG in pulling 2 champs out of the entire 5* pool.

I am clearly not endgame prepared. Man there are a lot of paths only 1 20% revive on nick fury otherwise not a single item
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 29

4 lvl 1 revives with angela hemidall
This discussion has been closed.