**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reset account on IPhone

Is there a way to reset my account on the iPhone. I’ve deleted the app but every time I re-install it, my account is still there. Please help

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Log out and create a new Kabam account.
  • Tried that but didn’t work either. I’m not signed into any account, it just loads the game every time
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    That’s because you didn’t make an account in the first place. Hit the make account button and when you do, it will link your account to the new one. After this, hit the log out button, and after it displays the loading screen, there should be a log in button. When you press this, you’ll be presented with a log in screen. If you enter nothing or enter the log in that you just made, it will send you straight to your first account. Don’t do that. Make a new account by finding the button that says create an account, then follow the instructions it gives you, log in with your new credentials, and it should display the game start screen. Also, remember to write down the log in info for both accounts! Hope this helped, have fun!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You actually have no clue if there never will be... so pump the brakes there Chester. Additionally he just wants a new acc not to “reset” his literal current account. Feel free not to post your “my wife just yelled at me and I can’t yell back so I’ll post my frustration here” negativity. Thank you good sir!😊😊